Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Is it worth it?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2009, 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it worth it?

.... to get a base evo X GSR compared to an X GSR with SSS? Or is the additional money for the SSS package worth every penny?

I ask this because most dealerships doesn't wanna give a good deal on GSRs with SSS, idk, maybe due to it's popularity.

Question is, is it worth having the HIDs? Bigger spoiler? The Rockford Fosgate sound package? And the Fast Key system?

Thoughts?
Old Jun 2, 2009, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hell yeah... HID and fast key alone is worth it. Satellite radio comes with a free 6 month subscription which is a joy, and the sound system is really decent... considering the sub is perfectly fitted in the trunk. 6-disc changer is convenient if you like burning your music collection into MP3 CDs. The spoiler is a matter of personal taste, but I do like the aggresive styling.

Just buy the darn car and get it over with. I've had sleepless nights when I was on that 6 month hunt for an X... now that I finally got mine, I'm sleeping much better.