Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

How much power would I need to hang w a stock gtr up to 100

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2009, 09:35 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when i was at some show in the winter some guy thought he was so sweet in his GTR.
from a dig they dont have much at ALL and it voids their warranty but its nice for a nissan but not at all worth the price.
Old Sep 8, 2009, 09:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NJ_EveOhVIII
when i was at some show in the winter some guy thought he was so sweet in his GTR.
from a dig they dont have much at ALL and it voids their warranty but its nice for a nissan but not at all worth the price.
I don't know why you would say "for a Nissan" my mother has an Altima and it is an excellent car.. it's not fast, but I detailed a Lexus not long ago and got right out of it into her car and the comfort level is marginal. The paint isn't chipped all to hell and the interior is a whole lot nicer than our Evo's.
Old Sep 8, 2009, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZKiWIBXIY
Old Sep 8, 2009, 10:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by F0RSAKEN
what is the purpose of this and why even post it?
Old Sep 8, 2009, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
nissan are sweet 350z FTW.
Old Sep 8, 2009, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
nissan are sweet 350z FTW.
Yeah, Nissan makes a very good car, I don't know why some people down them the way they do... just because we have Evo's and that is many of our cars of choice doesn't mean we can't appreciate other cars. I love the GT-R and if I had a choice between that and the Evo, you can be certain i'd be taking that Nissan.
Old Sep 8, 2009, 06:32 PM
Evolving Member

most of the stock GTRs I have seen and read about are trapping around 118-122....full bolt on evo ix i bet could be close with a solid driver just my two cents
Old Sep 8, 2009, 06:38 PM

375-390whp on a DJ with a good driver should show up any stock gtr....ive seen countless 380whp evo's break into the 11's i make 460whp on a DJ and from a roll gtr's are a JOKE!!!!!
Old Sep 8, 2009, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Methodical4u
"I'm sorry" but that is a load of crap. You were going to buy an 80,000 car and now want to buy a 30,000 car and make it fast enough just to hang with that 80,000 car until 100 mph? lol ooooooook

"I'm sorry..."
You are sorry dude. Oh yeah, it's a 20k car. SOmetimes we grow up and realize we can save money, or spend it on other things.
Old Sep 8, 2009, 09:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by STi2M3
"I'm sorry..."
You are sorry dude. Oh yeah, it's a 20k car. SOmetimes we grow up and realize we can save money, or spend it on other things.
I'm sorry? I'm the one on here asking stupid questions like how to beat a GT-R to 100 mph because you SUPPOSEDLY were going to buy one but went for an Evo instead because of cost and not even a new Evo.. you went for an 04 VIII? Yeah... but i'm the sorry one here because I can't make up a better excuse for trying to impress my friends by being able to hang with a GT-R. He'll smoke you and then you'll be on here asking more questions on how to drive LOOOOOSER!
Old Sep 9, 2009, 02:31 AM
Evolved Member

dont get it twisted hommie skylines are a common mans car there. Look at remixx thread he made when he was looking for a evo 5 all you see in his daily pics is skyline in fact in one post he pointed out looking out side his window and counted like 7 skylines in the pic he just snap. Skylines get way to much hype on these boards.
Not trying to get it twisted - was only speaking on experience. I also commented that it could simply have been the area that I was in. I certainly did see them driving around but I would not say they were as common as Mustang GTs (again, for my area). I also mentioned they weren't rare like exotics.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 06:32 AM

I'm sorry? I'm the one on here asking stupid questions like how to beat a GT-R to 100 mph because you SUPPOSEDLY were going to buy one but went for an Evo instead because of cost and not even a new Evo.. you went for an 04 VIII? Yeah... but i'm the sorry one here because I can't make up a better excuse for trying to impress my friends by being able to hang with a GT-R. He'll smoke you and then you'll be on here asking more questions on how to drive LOOOOOSER!

Wow ... way to show your maturity.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 06:52 AM
Evolving Member

forget all the nonsense about dynojet numbers and whp just get a gremlin!!!!!!!
Old Sep 9, 2009, 08:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah, Nissan makes a very good car, I don't know why some people down them the way they do... just because we have Evo's and that is many of our cars of choice doesn't mean we can't appreciate other cars. I love the GT-R and if I had a choice between that and the Evo, you can be certain i'd be taking that Nissan.
I love the 350 Z only(why i have one) skylines are cool but nothing to get hardcore over. Still i think maybe cause this is a evo board the Nissan gets disrepected on here where we all should consider and like more then just the evo. I have seen several 350z spank Evos its a fact of life any car can beat any car with in reason of course with the right mods, MONEY and driver skill.

Originally Posted by yahu
Not trying to get it twisted - was only speaking on experience. I also commented that it could simply have been the area that I was in. I certainly did see them driving around but I would not say they were as common as Mustang GTs (again, for my area). I also mentioned they weren't rare like exotics.
i know dude im just saying people act like the skyline is a magical beast from the east with unlimited power and potential. Its really out of control on this board.

Last edited by RockmanX; Sep 9, 2009 at 08:17 AM.
Old Sep 10, 2009, 02:49 AM
Evolved Member

i know dude im just saying people act like the skyline is a magical beast from the east with unlimited power and potential. Its really out of control on this board.
Agreed on this board as well as others!

Quick Reply: How much power would I need to hang w a stock gtr up to 100