Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

G'Day from Sydney Aus

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2021, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G'Day from Sydney Aus

Hi All

Thanks for accepting me in.

Previously on EvolutionOz forum but it seems to have disappeared. Have been here a few times looking for info but have now decided to register as I am in need of some serious help.
Looking to OZ boys and girls for local info to Sydney if possible but help from anywhere worldwide is always appreciated.

Have a 2001 Evo VII Jap Import on Sydney Northern Beaches and have owned it since 2006. I love her to death (as do we all love our Evos) but recently she has got very sick so am in need of some assistance from other 7 owners out there. (I will post elsewhere about it.)

Thanks in advance for all the knowledge and time of people out there who are willing to to help others. Maybe I can help someone somewhere as well.

Darkelf
Old Feb 27, 2021, 06:52 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Good luck with your search for help and thank you for checking in!

Bob
Old Feb 27, 2021, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 134 Likes on 123 Posts
Piiiiiics!
Old Apr 18, 2021, 10:44 PM
Account Disabled

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Darkelf
Hi All

Thanks for accepting me in.

Previously on EvolutionOz forum but it seems to have disappeared. Have been here a few times looking for info but have now decided to register as I am in need of some serious help.
Looking to OZ boys and girls for local info to Sydney if possible but help from anywhere worldwide is always appreciated.

Have a 2001 Evo VII Jap Import on Sydney Northern Beaches and have owned it since 2006. I love her to death (as do we all love our Evos) but recently she has got very sick so am in need of some assistance from other 7 owners out there. (I will post elsewhere about it.)

Thanks in advance for all the knowledge and time of people out there who are willing to to help others. Maybe I can help someone somewhere as well.

Darkelf
Hello, Darkelf. Welcome to the forums.
Old Apr 20, 2021, 02:07 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hola! Welcome aboard.