Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

OZ lancer

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2002, 11:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question OZ lancer

I just got mt 03 OZ lancer about a month ago. I was wondering if It's worth the money and time on trying to make it fast because it's automatic?? if so what should I get?? thanks!!
Old Oct 14, 2002, 11:42 PM
Evolving Member

well, first off . . . should have got a manual . just kidding . . . no but really, manual is better . . . and as for parts, most of the parts you can get for a manual tranny lancer can be used on an automatic - - - search around and you'll find lots of them . .
Old Oct 14, 2002, 11:46 PM

Thanks, I wanted a manual but I liked the yellow Oz. all the other oz's didn't have a spoiler. Sometimes I think that I should have gone with the manual but oh well. but thanks for the info what do you have in your car??
Old Oct 14, 2002, 11:51 PM
Evolving Member

you should have told the dealer what you wanted . . they would have got it for you . . .
I have a thunder gray OZ manual tranny
RRM intake, RRM exhaust, strut bar, . . white lights all around . . and I have progress springs and rear sway bar on the way!! I can't wait for them to come
Old Oct 14, 2002, 11:55 PM
In Timeout

yeah i know how u feel, my springs and sway bar should be here any day soon....
Old Oct 14, 2002, 11:56 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

The spoiler is an option. It can be put on any of the cars in any color with any transmission.

If you want to know what's in/on someone's car then the best place to look is their registry entry. Most people with Lancers seem to have them.

Moving to a more appropriate forum. This doesn't belong in show and shine.