Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

DSM ROM Junkie Soon to be EVO ROM Junkie

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2013, 05:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DSM ROM Junkie Soon to be EVO ROM Junkie

Figured I'd stop in and say hello,

I've been a DSM owner for almost a decade now, but became addicted to modifying DSM ROMs about a year and a half ago. I've found my way over here after some of the folks and I from DSM ECU decided to make the switch to the EVO VIII ECU from 20+ year old hardware.

Currently finishing up work on a 1g TCU XDF, and ADX for TunerPro, as well as correcting the 1g TCU XML for EvoScan, to offer some DIY tuning/data logging options for the 1g TCU as kind of my last DSM hurrah.

I'd like to say thanks to all of those who have put forth the dedication, hard work, and R&D to make modifying flash ROM's possible, and I'm looking forward to the ECU swap as well. Eventually I'm hoping to install an ECU with TCU support for a sport mode, as well as the shifter for my A/T DSM, but first I want to reach a certain comfort level with the new hardware, and everything involved with it.

Cheers,

Rob