Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Can I get a GirlFriend if I Buy EVO X?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2016, 02:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Defenitely not gonna pick up girls with the evo. Have owned mine for a decade and I think the only complement it ever got from a female was at a car show, so you know she was into cars anyway, and she specifically mentioned the wheels, which are pretty nice, but didn't reference the car itself. Most women, actually people in general, don't know what it is. I do work as a valet parker however and can tell you this, the hottest chicks are usually getting out of benzes, bmw's, bentleys, etc. They like comfort and money. The evo represents neither. Its still a lot of fun to smoke the rich guys at lights tho! My best suggestion to a guy buying a car to pick up chicks would be to go for the cheapest, newish, good looking bmw or benz you can afford. Like a 3 series or c-class. 90+% of women won't know that its the cheap model, and won't care at all about whats under the hood. The logo on something that looks expensive is the most important part. But like many previous posters said, the car is a pretty crappy investment for picking up chicks. Heres a better way, buy an evo and make it as fast as you desire. Use left over money for bi-yearly trips to south america, where the women are gonna love you just for being a gringo, who they assume is rich. SE asia is also a good spot.
Old Jan 19, 2016, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spending money on mods> money on girls
Old Jan 27, 2016, 08:17 AM

Yes chicks love evo's
Old Jan 27, 2016, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by whtryse
Defenitely not gonna pick up girls with the evo. Have owned mine for a decade and I think the only complement it ever got from a female was at a car show, so you know she was into cars anyway, and she specifically mentioned the wheels, which are pretty nice, but didn't reference the car itself. Most women, actually people in general, don't know what it is. I do work as a valet parker however and can tell you this, the hottest chicks are usually getting out of benzes, bmw's, bentleys, etc. They like comfort and money. The evo represents neither. Its still a lot of fun to smoke the rich guys at lights tho! My best suggestion to a guy buying a car to pick up chicks would be to go for the cheapest, newish, good looking bmw or benz you can afford. Like a 3 series or c-class. 90+% of women won't know that its the cheap model, and won't care at all about whats under the hood. The logo on something that looks expensive is the most important part. But like many previous posters said, the car is a pretty crappy investment for picking up chicks. Heres a better way, buy an evo and make it as fast as you desire. Use left over money for bi-yearly trips to south america, where the women are gonna love you just for being a gringo, who they assume is rich. SE asia is also a good spot.
Haha. Last part is very true. OP will have better luck in Puerto Rico with no car than here in the United States, with any desirable car.
Old Jan 27, 2016, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by whtryse
so what is the cheapest most expensive looking car a young guy could get?
Old Jan 27, 2016, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jonno99
I bought my first E46 M3 for $8,000 lol.
Old Jan 28, 2016, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

I think that's about a 90 grand car new in Aus
Old Jan 28, 2016, 11:36 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You guys must run into some snotty women lol. I live in a smaller college town and when I cruise on the weekends I always get girls asking "how fast is it" do you race? and last but not least can I have a ride?

I must be lucky
Old Jan 31, 2016, 01:05 PM

I'd think a BMW from a few years ago would be a decent option. A lot does depend on where you live or who you are trying to attract I think though. A jacked up beast of a pick-up can get plenty of attention in the right spots. I'm always amazed at the attention that older relatively slow vetted attract too.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 07:19 PM

You could get one with any car, will an Evo help? Maybe, but I don't think it is the car most girls recognize as I want that guy. When I drive it is more male attention as opposed to female. If you want girls maybe go with a used BMW M3. Girls who are gold digging enough to value you only by what you drive would recognize BMW or Benz before an Evo.
Old Feb 9, 2016, 07:37 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
My gf got angry when I got the evo... "Why not something less fast and furious?"

My reply: "My money my car".
Old Feb 9, 2016, 04:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crazyprac
My gf got angry when I got the evo... "Why not something less fast and furious?"

My reply: "My money my car".
you'll learn
Old Feb 10, 2016, 01:30 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
you'll learn
not planning to marry anytime soon hahahahahahaha
Old Feb 11, 2016, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by mr.k
spending money on mods> money on girls
haha that's me, i sometimes feel bad for my GF, the evo gets more love!