Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New Aussie Wicked White 9 owner

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2016, 10:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New Aussie Wicked White 9 owner

Hi fellow evo members,
Names Will from Australia. After lurking around on the evom forums and giving it some time to look, I've finally decided to write up my post as I've never joined a car community page before.

So in Australia we have these laws of only being able to drive turbo cars after our probabtion period, which is pretty much 4 years after obtaining your drivers licence.. given that you dont get suspended haha. That being said for the mean while i waited and drove a non turbo s15, it was a good 4 years as i tried my best not to day dream and itch about driving a Evo.

After grinding and waiting it out.. As of October last year I finally sold the s15 and purchased My evo. She has had some work done , just got a dyno run and its currently making 275kw on e85. Never had such satisfaction driving a car, very happy with it.

To be honest, I dont know a great deal about evos but I am hoping to learn more from all of you, as I move forward to making this car my own.

And i know this a longshot, if anyone has a deck mechanical lip for sale willing to grab that bad boy for some hefty $$$...that lip is to rare
Attached Thumbnails New Aussie Wicked White 9 owner-fb_img_1467311113009.jpg   New Aussie Wicked White 9 owner-img_20160720_235700.jpg   New Aussie Wicked White 9 owner-img_20160703_180050.jpg   New Aussie Wicked White 9 owner-fb_img_1467311120991.jpg   New Aussie Wicked White 9 owner-20160722_200642.jpg  

Last edited by iknowyeh; Aug 9, 2016 at 10:27 AM.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 10:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
Hi Will, and welcome to The World of Evos! Start saving money, because once you have the 'Evo Itch', it never ends, and don't forget speeding tickets, lol! I wish you the best of luck with your gorgeous car! It looks so well cared for! Finding that Deck Mechanical lip is going to be a hard find! What other mods do you plan on doing? Anyways, I wish you the very best with that white beast of yours!
Old Aug 9, 2016, 10:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the welcome! At the moment I'm very happy with the power, Initially i was nervous coming from a non turbo car to be quite frank. So for now I've got a carbon SE lip on its way and sideskirt extensions. Maybe the monstersport spoiler riser for the stock wing, actually saw one on the road the other day rocking it, not knowing what it was at first but it looked so good in person and lastly some wheels for the car. Been searching on the forums and like the simplicity of rpf1s so far.
But yeah definately know what you been by save save save, already seeing her milking me. But at the end pf the day car keeps me happy still

Haha i guess alot of people are searching soulessly for the decklip!