Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New From Portland, Oregon

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2016, 08:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New From Portland, Oregon

Hey guys!

I'm new to the site, and wanting to introduce myself. I'm James but as you can see my username is Machina Always been a big fan of the Evo and am finally getting my hands on one. I'll be picking up my first Evo this weekend a 2003 Evo 8 with 78K miles, stock motor. In the past I've owned a couple MR2's, a SRT-4 and then fell out of the car scene to attempt other endeavors. I am very excited to finally own an Evo! Any and all recommendations for maintenance/shops in the Pacific Northwest would be great. No real big plans as of yet, wanting to get it and see what kind of service needs to be done on it.
Old Nov 10, 2016, 12:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum. Great find with that mileage! Make sure to share some pictures with us when you have a chance.
Old Nov 10, 2016, 05:21 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by machina
Hey guys!

I'm new to the site, and wanting to introduce myself. I'm James but as you can see my username is Machina Always been a big fan of the Evo and am finally getting my hands on one. I'll be picking up my first Evo this weekend a 2003 Evo 8 with 78K miles, stock motor. In the past I've owned a couple MR2's, a SRT-4 and then fell out of the car scene to attempt other endeavors. I am very excited to finally own an Evo! Any and all recommendations for maintenance/shops in the Pacific Northwest would be great. No real big plans as of yet, wanting to get it and see what kind of service needs to be done on it.
Hi James and welcome!

Thank you for checking in! Take a look a the stickies in this forum as a starting point. Have fun with your Evo!

Bob
Old Nov 10, 2016, 06:13 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hi James. Welcome aboard. Any questions we can help with, just let us know

Joe