Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New member!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2018, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 77 Likes on 52 Posts
Are you going to drive whatever you buy in salt anyway? I'm guessing the answer is more than likely yes. If that's the case, then don't waste extra money on one that has never been driven in salt. Just buy one that has, pocket the savings, and then you don't have to feel like you can never drive your flawless one in the salt. Just buy something that is structurally sound and that is priced accordingly.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 08:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kpt6
Are you going to drive whatever you buy in salt anyway? I'm guessing the answer is more than likely yes. If that's the case, then don't waste extra money on one that has never been driven in salt. Just buy one that has, pocket the savings, and then you don't have to feel like you can never drive your flawless one in the salt. Just buy something that is structurally sound and that is priced accordingly.
I don’t plan on driving the car in the snow. I wouldn’t mind driving it in the snow if an undercoat would prevent any rust though