Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2018, 10:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool New Member

Hello there, new member here! I have a BMW E36 M3 that I have driven daily for years, and it has slowly transformed into my autox and hpde car.
I am looking into getting an evo 9/10 in the next year or two for daily duties and wanted to start doing some research. Thanks!
The following users liked this post:
MinusPrevious (Sep 26, 2018)
Old Sep 26, 2018, 10:31 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Originally Posted by supraslaya
Hello there, new member here! I have a BMW E36 M3 that I have driven daily for years, and it has slowly transformed into my autox and hpde car.
I am looking into getting an evo 9/10 in the next year or two for daily duties and wanted to start doing some research. Thanks!
Excellent, great to have you join us

Yeah, the EvO platform has proven itself, many times over, as a very competent HPDE or full race car

One of my fav cars is Ken Thwaits EvO9 which won the 2017 Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge & is in 2nd place, this year, w/one race to go
In any event, please make yourself at home & if you have any questions, let me know

Joe