Notices

EVO X MEGA SALE - Exhaust - Intake - BOV - Manifold - Turbos - Fuel & more!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2010, 10:52 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVO X MEGA SALE - Exhaust - Intake - BOV - Manifold - Turbos - Fuel & more!

We are more and more in love with the EVO X everyday and we've been lucky to work with many EVO X customer so far and we want to do more! I've got a HUGE selection of EVO X parts from the very best manufacturers in the business!

I'll work to update this very often with all kinds of great new products as new things come out and as we start new sales! If you're looking to do a build up, let me know! i can offer you huge bundle savings!!!!!

Intake Options!

AEM Intake Kit

Great kit that features a very stealthy looking air box with upgraded MAF tube! Very nice for anyone looking to keep the engine bay looking as close to stock as possible!
Click HERE for more!

Agency Power Intake Solutions!!!!

The Agency Power intake Kit features it's own heat shield assembly that allows direct flow from the stock intake air dam. The kit installs very easily and is available in red or polished finishes.
Check it out here!

Agency Power Cold Air Intake Kit

A complete cold air intake solution that requires no modification! Comes with all of the parts needed for a complete installation!

AMS Intake Kit!!

The AMS intake kit is made up of a light weight and beautifully tig welded design. It's a complete solution that comes with everything needed for a complete install!

AMS Cold Air Intake Kit!!

The AMS Cold Air intake kit features the same light weight design and tig welded construction as their standard intake but allows you to draw a cooler charge than you would from the typical engine bay draw intake. Very nice kit with all of the parts needed for a complete install!

Buschur Intake Kit!!

Buschurs intake kit fits great, looks great and performs great! Hands down one of the best values on the market for your EVO X!
Check it out here!

These and other intake options are available on our MEGA store at www.slowboystore.com

More great products posts and sales coming up!!!