Notices
Future Lancer / Evo Models Discuss any rumors and/or news concerning future Lancer and Evolution models in here.
View Poll Results: Do you think the MR will come out in black?
Yes
59.57%
No
40.43%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

MR Coming in Black!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2006, 07:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by onesicklambo
yes it is coming in black..100% sure

If you are 100% sure, you should state why, or who you talked to, or what documents you saw.
I don't trust sidekicks
Old Jun 11, 2006, 07:49 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Clifton New Jersey Lived: Daytona Beach, Florida Lived: Port Orange, Florida
i wish there was a yellow MR se
Old Jun 11, 2006, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

The mr is coming in black. Search and you will find everything you need to know Im done proving it to people.
Old Jun 11, 2006, 09:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by avaien
The mr is coming in black. Search and you will find everything you need to know Im done proving it to people.
Search? I've been part of the IX 9.5 / SE thread since the beginning, there is no solid proof of an MR w/ Appearance package, only pictures, that anybody could have made.
If you have anywhere else to look, let me know and i'll be glad to read up
Old Jun 11, 2006, 10:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by NaorisG
If you are 100% sure, you should state why, or who you talked to, or what documents you saw.
I don't trust sidekicks
i dont think mitsubishi put it on their WEBSITE if they are "just kidding"
Old Jun 11, 2006, 11:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by onesicklambo
i dont think mitsubishi put it on their WEBSITE if they are "just kidding"
I have no idea what you are talking about...
Old Jun 12, 2006, 03:39 PM
Evolving Member

I stated in the thread that my dealership is getting it. They have confirmed info from mitsubishi that both the se and mr w/ appearance package are coming. The se will be released shortly before the mr w/ "AP." Mitsubishi is choosing which dealerships can get the mr ap's. My dealer is only allowed 1. They can get as many se's as they want. I cant get you documented information but you have heard this from too many different people and dealerships for it to not be happening. You now the pictures that are floating around with the parts the packages come with? Those are powerpoint presentations delivered to the dealers from mitsu. Quite being a doubter and believe. ps if you dealership doesnt know anything about it, they probably arnt allowed to get them.
Old Jun 12, 2006, 03:50 PM
Evolving Member

our dealership that i work at ordered a blk MR and its 100% true that it will be in blk,and a gsr in GG in the se packages slated to be at our dealership in sept

yes the MR will be in BLK
Old Jun 13, 2006, 11:49 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 501
our dealership that i work at ordered a blk MR and its 100% true that it will be in blk,and a gsr in GG in the se packages slated to be at our dealership in sept

yes the MR will be in BLK
Ow that must hurt.
Old Jun 13, 2006, 06:15 PM
Evolving Member

Seems like the rumors are true!
Can't wait!
Old Jun 13, 2006, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

I got a phone call today from a dealer. I can have an white 06 MR now or they have a 07 MR Black coming in September. The salesmanager says it is coming in with red threading on the Black seats.

If I want it he said put a down payment on it ASAP. The good news it they sell all Evos at MSRP with no dealer markup's unlike the other dealer in our area. He's puttin $3000.00 on top of his MR.

So yes you can get Black one for sure.
Old Jun 13, 2006, 09:28 PM
Evolving Member

Speaking of black MR's with the apperence package, I called the owner of Gulf Port Mitsu today to inquire about how much longer it will be until I get my car. He said that after the cars roll off the production line they are taken "somewhere" and turned into "SE" models by adding the side skirts, seats, etc. He said that this is taking longer than Mitsu had expected and there will be very few cars made because of the production delays by the people in charge of adding all the "SE" equipment. Sounds kind of crazy, I can't belive Mitsu would have another company install this equipment. Perhaps fireball (moderator) can check with his sources and see if he is hearing the same thing. If not, if there is anyone else that works at a Mitsu dealer or knows a Mitsu rep. please ask them if this is indeed the case. Thanks!
Old Jun 13, 2006, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Black MR....

This is what it would look like....
Old Jun 16, 2006, 06:49 PM
Evolving Member

Nothing wrong with a little more variety!
Old Jun 16, 2006, 07:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Maximum Boost
Speaking of black MR's with the apperence package, I called the owner of Gulf Port Mitsu today to inquire about how much longer it will be until I get my car. He said that after the cars roll off the production line they are taken "somewhere" and turned into "SE" models by adding the side skirts, seats, etc. He said that this is taking longer than Mitsu had expected and there will be very few cars made because of the production delays by the people in charge of adding all the "SE" equipment. Sounds kind of crazy, I can't belive Mitsu would have another company install this equipment. Perhaps fireball (moderator) can check with his sources and see if he is hearing the same thing. If not, if there is anyone else that works at a Mitsu dealer or knows a Mitsu rep. please ask them if this is indeed the case. Thanks!

hes telling you that because he got screwed on his allocation of vehicles

Quick Reply: MR Coming in Black!