Notices
Gruppe-S Engineering - California [Visit Site]

Do not buy brake pads from gruppe's

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2004, 03:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=TheeVOoNE]Gruppe-s is one of the best vendors I know and the only vendor I deal with for my evo needs. For this reason, I know them well and I think it is very childish of you for posting such insulting thread that tells people not to buy so and so from so and so. It should have been your responsiblity to check out before buying. It is basic knowledge that all CM pads squeaks. It is like buy tires, you can't simply return it after running and realizing it is noisy..too bad.. What do you except them to do, just bend over, it is used now. You should have done your HW before buying. I know this might sound harsh but this is reality and how the market works. Hopefully you get everything resolved.

[/QUOTE i wont buy from them again,so it dont matter

Last edited by redblls420; Nov 18, 2004 at 04:02 AM.
Old Nov 18, 2004, 03:22 AM

Like i said before.. GROW UP and try to your solve issues like real grown up. You were the one saying, "anyway thanks for all of the replys,id rather have neg comments back then none at all." So stop being a hypo"****"... i mean hypocrite.. I was just stating my mind. Don't get all butt hurt cause you know I'm right.. I don't go returnin' my used boxers to Polo because after wearing it a few times and realize it was not up to par with other companies...

Last edited by TheeVOoNE; Nov 18, 2004 at 03:36 AM.
Old Nov 18, 2004, 03:26 AM

Hey use spell check before you post..... copy and paste to microsoft word then copy and paste back on the forum and then submit... TIP OF THE DAY FOR YOU. "owe and p.o"
Old Nov 18, 2004, 03:32 AM

[QUOTE=TheeVOoNE]Hey use spell check before you post..... copy and paste to microsoft word then copy and paste back on the forum and then submit... TIP OF THE DAY FOR YOU. "owe and p.o"[/QUOT............Thats good now your making fun of me,grow up

Last edited by redblls420; Nov 18, 2004 at 04:03 AM.
Old Nov 18, 2004, 03:45 AM

took you that long to come up with such immature comment.. GROW UP and read some books. Illiteracy is your problem, is it hindering you daily life as well? I bet it is, that is why u lack the abilty to research before u buy an item..

Last edited by TheeVOoNE; Nov 18, 2004 at 03:49 AM.
Old Nov 18, 2004, 03:54 AM

what is the point
Old Nov 18, 2004, 04:04 AM
Former Sponsor

We did have a customer with another bad noise, and it subsided after putting some miles on the car. For the custome in question, we have some different shims to try on the car , and yes the factory ones were put back on. It is pretty annoying. Good luck with resolving your issue with Grouppe S, it sounds like they are more then willing to help you out.

Mark
Turbotrix
Old Nov 18, 2004, 04:08 AM

You did say first that you would send out a new set because of all the complaints you were having with them,I have the pm you sent me if you need me to post it?then you say they are out of stock,then when they come in stock you say you spoke to fernondop and they wouldnt give you a credit for mine,so you tell me to charge another set on my cc,then send the defected one to you,so you can send them to fernondo to find out if they feel that they are defected.sure like they wouild admit it and credit you and then youn would credit me.No thanks,this was not an attempt to get anything from you cal this was just to warn anyone else.So you dont screw them also,P'o
Originally Posted by Gruppe-S
Hello,

I remember talking to you, and I did apologize for this. I also did offer to replace a set of brake pads right away while you send back the suspected faulty pads back to us. But the catch is, we must capture your authorization on your CC for the new replacements while the "faulty" pads get send back and to be examine by the Manufacturer. If they said "ok, the pads you bought from us were in fact defective pads", then we will fully refund you that extra "collateral charge". However, after I explained this to you, you simply hung up on us and I haven't heard from you since.

Again, we definitely want to help you out. So please give us call and speak to our manager in regards to this brake pad issues. We would love to find a way to remedy this situations and to improve our service for the EVO community.

Cal
Old Nov 18, 2004, 04:14 AM
Evolving Member

I'm a business owner myself, everyday when I wake up 'till I go to bed I make sure that I did my best to serve my clients, but whatever you do to deliver the best service, there will always be someone that is not quite happy. But that's a fact of life, for the folks at Gruppe-S..... , for you my friend (the unhappy customer) try to resolve issues without trying to create new ones. And please try not to use vulgar words about somebody's gf.

thanks
Old Nov 18, 2004, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by bluevo
I'm a business owner myself, everyday when I wake up 'till I go to bed I make sure that I did my best to serve my clients, but whatever you do to deliver the best service, there will always be someone that is not quite happy. But that's a fact of life, for the folks at Gruppe-S..... , for you my friend (the unhappy customer) try to resolve issues without trying to create new ones. And please try not to use vulgar words about somebody's gf.

thanks
Ok I will restrain myself for now,But if I feel the need I will defend myself.Im no light weight,I will not be pushed around,Or backed into a corner.I hope you understand,It wasnt easy growing up in jersey city.I was lucky to wake up in the morning,nevermind run a business.
Old Nov 18, 2004, 04:36 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks, I use to live in JC (5yrs....in the Hts, WestSide and Greenville areas) and was born and raised in Manila PI, case in point, try to resolve things in a diplomatic way, burning bridges especially with good vendors will limit your possibilities to get good deals for your future Evo projects.
Old Nov 18, 2004, 05:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TurbotrixRacing
We did have a customer with another bad noise, and it subsided after putting some miles on the car. For the custome in question, we have some different shims to try on the car , and yes the factory ones were put back on. It is pretty annoying. Good luck with resolving your issue with Grouppe S, it sounds like they are more then willing to help you out.

Mark
Turbotrix
Another reputable/responsible Vendor
Old Nov 18, 2004, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

Are these pads really called "Fernondo"? I have heard of Ferrodo 2500 but not the other. Sport Compact Car uses the Ferrodo 2500 pads on their project Evo and claimed that they were awesome street pads with no squeal or fade. They also mentioned that if you were into more racing than street driving to step up to the 3000 series but that they would squeek under light braking.
Old Nov 18, 2004, 06:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nine4surfah
Probably should reword the title to "Do Not Buy Race Pads For Street Use"
LOL, thats a good one. I ordered some HAWK front pads from Z-1 Performance and of course knew that a more aggressive street/race pad would definitely be noisier. Sometimes it is better to do some research before you jump the gun and just buy things. Then later on flame the vendor because they sell you exactly what you asked for. I have never had a problem with these guys, definitely great customer service. Even Mark is stating that he agrees with the fact that they are trying to remedy the situation. Word of advice, don't handle this on line, the truth always comes out sooner or later.

Gruppe-S keep up the good work
Old Nov 18, 2004, 07:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by redblls420
Ok I will restrain myself for now,But if I feel the need I will defend myself.Im no light weight,I will not be pushed around,Or backed into a corner.I hope you understand,It wasnt easy growing up in jersey city.I was lucky to wake up in the morning,nevermind run a business.
Dude, chill out.
The fact that high performance pads make noize does not make them defective.
No your puffing your chest on online that your from Jersey...........................
I thought this was about brake pads..............
Now that I think about it, what is the whole point of this thread? You want to keep people from buying from Gruppe S?

Grow up. Have a beer and take a nap.