Notices
Gruppe-S Engineering - California [Visit Site]

To Everyone Who Has Purchased A JDM Evo 9 Rear Bumper....

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2006, 05:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still havent recieved my $$$ back either (been about 6 months) and **I KNOW ITS NOT ALL GRUPPE-S's FAULT** its just that I think since GPX is the only shipping company they offer they should take the initiative to do something about this situation.

IMO I think someone working at GPX has an Evo or knows ppl who do, they steal the package or mark it unclaimed, and take the Bumpers/other parts

EDIT: About the BBB Idea...I'll work together with anyone still missing a bumper to get things straightened out, I called GPX a bunch of times and their customer service SUCKS!!! But if a mass amounts of complaints all came in at the same time Im usre someone up high would get flagged down to do something

Last edited by Hittman; Aug 18, 2006 at 05:35 PM.
Old Aug 21, 2006, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

I'm not one to bad mouth another company EVER, but I've had enough of being ignored for months.

It's time for Gruppe-S to step up and return my phone calls and e-mails.

The ball is in their court now, and for the public to see.

Old Aug 22, 2006, 05:26 AM
Evolving Member

Mike I feel your pain. I ordered my first JDM bumper on June 21st, shipped June 23rd. A month later I still had no bumper, turns out Greyhound lost the first shipment.

Thanksfully I got another bumper shipped out and that was delivered in basically a weekend.

I don't think Greyhound pays their employees competitively enough because someone's driving their Greyound bus w/ a rear diffuser on it now!