Notices
Huntington Beach/South Coast/Long Beach/Victorville Mitsubishi - CA Mitsubishi Super Store! [Visit Site]

4 Brand New Evo 9 MR for Sale

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2010, 05:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im interested in the red or grey . were the stored inside or outside. I would like to know what kind of miles are on them? I'm wondering if they are still on the mso ?
Old Jan 23, 2010, 10:34 PM
Evolving Member

not to be a buster but as soon as that car leaves the lot its not even close to worth that much. they book for 28,100 with 50 miles on it so if you have more then that it gets worse. people beware you loose 8k as soon as she comes off the lot. sorry
Old Jan 24, 2010, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, that and a car that has sat for four years? Does it have fluid in it? because that's really not good.
Old Jan 24, 2010, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 05rrated
not to be a buster but as soon as that car leaves the lot its not even close to worth that much. they book for 28,100 with 50 miles on it so if you have more then that it gets worse. people beware you loose 8k as soon as she comes off the lot. sorry
Then I guess I will have to drive/keep it on the lot, to retain the value of the car. Only problem is how to mod the car without the dealer knowing.
Old Jan 24, 2010, 09:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MMMR0820
OMG If only I lived in Cali I would definatley trade my IX for a brand new one in a HEART BEAT!
What for?, don't you have already one?

Carlos
Old Jan 24, 2010, 10:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Very excited for some pics!!
Old Jan 25, 2010, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

Me 2 ^^^
Old Jan 25, 2010, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Boostfiend
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, that and a car that has sat for four years? Does it have fluid in it? because that's really not good.
Just sitting in storage for 4 years with fluid in them is not bad at all since it was all new fluid and not old used stuff. I'd definitely have the dealership change the engine oil, drivetrain oils, and brake fluid before taking delivery though.
Old Jan 25, 2010, 01:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 05rrated
Whats you point??? car is not an investment! its the point behind it to get a brand new car for a fair price.

Why every forum has lowballerz ALL the time. No matter what the circumstances are you people always ***** about something.

At the end you pay for what you get!
Old Jan 25, 2010, 02:01 PM
Account Disabled

i just bought an 9 mr with se package with 13k miles for 22 so i dont think i would ever pay over 10k more just for 13k miles less?
Old Jan 25, 2010, 08:25 PM
Evolving Member

I would possibly be interested but i just cant see paying more than a new X SSS w/navi. I just dont think i could pay sticker for a 4 going on 5 yr old car. ?
Old Jan 25, 2010, 09:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Need some pics
Old Jan 25, 2010, 10:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by egydude15
need some pics
+1
Old Jan 25, 2010, 10:38 PM
Evolved Member

I would say this is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

From personal experience once you have kept a car like that for X amount of years in brand new condition it takes the fun out of it.

Exhibit A) My IX MR. I had a decent amount of fun with it and I loved the car. But after 2 years I put just 6k miles on it. While I enjoyed the car VERY much, I didn't want to chance anything ever happening to it since I kept it in better than new condition. So it spent a lot of it's time under a car cover or in a garage until I sold it.

Exhibit B) My brother's IX MR. After 3 years it had only 8k miles on it. And it was completely bone stock (except for a JDM rear and tint). And like my Evo I took care of that Evo. It looked better than the day it rolled off the showroom floor. But it got to the point where there were almost no Evos left in the country in that condition and unmodified. So he had to keep the car alive and again like my Evo...it sat in the garage or under a car cover. He sold it earlier this year for $30k.

Anyway while I would love to have a brand new IX, I don't think it's worth the price. Not that the car isn't worth it (it totally is), but it's not worth paying to know that you have a gem. If you bust this car up you could be taking a chance of messing up history because who knows just how many IX's are left out there in that condition. That's just my thoughts. For all I know some guy will buy any of these and beat the royal crap out of it because it's just a car.

No thanks. I'd rather buy something used with lower mileage so I don't have to feel like I'm damaging the respect the Evo has earned. Yeah they are meant to be driven hard. But I wouldn't want to rob the future of seeing at least one in pristine condition!
Old Jan 25, 2010, 10:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 190hpkilla
Whats you point??? car is not an investment! its the point behind it to get a brand new car for a fair price.

Why every forum has lowballerz ALL the time. No matter what the circumstances are you people always ***** about something.

At the end you pay for what you get!
think the point is very clear, why get raped for a car that is not worth it? unless you have more money then brains. its not about lowballin, its about not getting ripped off on a car thats already 4 years old and trying to get NEW money for it.i could like of a better way to spend 36k on and evo 9. or 36k on a evo x.

Quick Reply: 4 Brand New Evo 9 MR for Sale