Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

ROAD/RACE- Turbo my 08's NUTS

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2007, 04:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
does the tubing really make that much of a difference? it doesnt matter how it looks. It's a good thing that it doesnt look exactly like the "X". So many people are going to end up styling their lancer to look like the new Evo X but in my opinion... Be proud of what you have and let it stand out from the rest of the croud.
Old Sep 26, 2007, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
+1^
Old Sep 26, 2007, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

+2^
Old Sep 26, 2007, 02:36 PM
Evolving Member

omg. lets just get this kit going. hate waiting.
Old Sep 27, 2007, 04:34 AM
Evolving Member

yeah it would be nice to have this kit but... great things take time. would you rather them test and tune the kits so they know they will work well on our cars, or would you rather them just make the piping and give you the turbo and say go? i vote for the testing/tuning aspect. and we all know that it takes some time.
Old Sep 27, 2007, 05:00 AM
Evolved Member

I hate waiting but I hate having to fix things even more.
Old Sep 27, 2007, 05:55 AM
Evolved Member

the wait should be well worth it!
Old Sep 27, 2007, 07:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Khoranic
does the tubing really make that much of a difference? it doesnt matter how it looks. It's a good thing that it doesnt look exactly like the "X". So many people are going to end up styling their lancer to look like the new Evo X but in my opinion... Be proud of what you have and let it stand out from the rest of the croud.
+1
Old Sep 27, 2007, 07:22 AM
Evolving Member

well they couldve keep us noted when they are JUST testing the turbo and not in the process of fabricating it.

i think they are just making the buyers anxious and as soon as it comes out, ppl will buy them b/c of the long wait.

anyways. all im saying is, they shouldnt let us know about this MONTHS before its even being produced. thats just in my opinion, a retarded marketing strategy.

look at WORKS for example (sorry sheep, im not bashing anyone here, but i need concrete examples to prove my point). WORKS came out with a long list of things that they are making. its been like 4 -5 months now. htey STILL only have the springs. and im sure im not the only one doubting WORKS right now.

its my 2 cents.
Old Sep 27, 2007, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

I think Robs out of it becasue he had back problems
Old Sep 27, 2007, 01:48 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by whitelancerGTS
well they couldve keep us noted when they are JUST testing the turbo and not in the process of fabricating it.

i think they are just making the buyers anxious and as soon as it comes out, ppl will buy them b/c of the long wait.

anyways. all im saying is, they shouldnt let us know about this MONTHS before its even being produced. thats just in my opinion, a retarded marketing strategy.

look at WORKS for example (sorry sheep, im not bashing anyone here, but i need concrete examples to prove my point). WORKS came out with a long list of things that they are making. its been like 4 -5 months now. htey STILL only have the springs. and im sure im not the only one doubting WORKS right now.

its my 2 cents.
That is YOUR opinion, though.

Most of the rest of us want updates. We want to know how things are going, what the situation is, etc. If Rob didn't update us, we'd see 2,000 posts per day of "what's going on? When's it ready? WTF, RRM never updates us!"

I have to say that I think you're in the minority. Way more people would rather see updates than not.

As for Works, it's the same way. I'd rather know they're working on it than just think that they have nothing planned.
Old Sep 27, 2007, 02:13 PM
Evolved Member

Did you not see my above post?
Old Sep 27, 2007, 05:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by whitelancerGTS

its my 2 cents.
imo i think they are unprofessional too but make good springs. i will prob not get anything more from them cause they bashed a couple of my posts. more time working less time posting would be nice.
Old Sep 27, 2007, 08:24 PM
Evolving Member

yea thats exactly what i mean.

blacksheep, i like updates too, all im sayin is that its all been "talk" so far. no actual products.

anyways. i didnt know rob had back problems. guess more waiting time
Old Sep 28, 2007, 06:20 AM
Evolved Member

yep just wanted to let you guys know...

Quick Reply: ROAD/RACE- Turbo my 08's NUTS