Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

2008+ turbo kit - from xtremeboost

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2008, 08:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
intake manifold? PLEASE??
Old Dec 1, 2008, 10:46 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by waroverjp
intake manifold? PLEASE??
I've had like everyoe ask me that Once we're settled into our new place we'll be good and yes we can and will make them we just need time , we're still trying to get out orders from like 2 months ago We've been having issues with DHL and our move to the new location was drama city . in the very near future we will make those intake manifolds
Old Dec 1, 2008, 10:49 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Mitsu008
what do you mean? like an afc? all i have is the custom turbo kit basic on the ralliart manifold all the piping and all that basically a full kit with no tune any price quote on a tune?

Well , yeah - what are you thinking of using to tune your car with ? Don't you work for a shop down in Miami ? I just remember seeing someone down that way that worked or owned a shop doing a turbo kit .
Old Dec 3, 2008, 07:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok i just sat here and read all 19 pages, I have al lot of time on my hands today. Ummm Frank do you take american express???? if so...good. I do have a cvt tranny, so when this kit comes out i am ready to buy... just need to to know when the cvt kit will be ready and a firm price for that bad boy..
Old Dec 3, 2008, 01:52 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Jake26
Ok i just sat here and read all 19 pages, I have al lot of time on my hands today. Ummm Frank do you take american express???? if so...good. I do have a cvt tranny, so when this kit comes out i am ready to buy... just need to to know when the cvt kit will be ready and a firm price for that bad boy..

We should be getting a local car withi the next week or two , so pretty much within the next 2 weeks we'll be good to take your order .
Old Dec 4, 2008, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by xtremeboost
Well , yeah - what are you thinking of using to tune your car with ? Don't you work for a shop down in Miami ? I just remember seeing someone down that way that worked or owned a shop doing a turbo kit .
no i dont work at a shop. but i know someone that does but do you think the Apexi afc neo would work for the tune is so ill just go ahead and get that and i kno that gizzmo has one but havent hears any tunes on the 08's yet
Old Dec 4, 2008, 12:29 PM
Evolving Member

k so i def dont have time to read 19pgs, can someone tell me the approx cost of the kit? for a 5-spd. hp/tq gain and what the kit comes with.
Old Dec 4, 2008, 01:10 PM
Evolving Member

but you have time to write the question and wait for the answer? nothing set in stone yet dude
Old Dec 4, 2008, 01:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^lol?

how does that compare to reading 19pages?
Old Dec 4, 2008, 01:52 PM
Account Disabled

LOL , man sometimes the post are just great

The gains are in the 230hp range on a perfectly tuned car - thus why we have been waiting on a flash to come out so that everyone can enjoy their kits without any tunning issues . Our target price is $3,500 , which we're thiking of setting in a group buy in the VERY near future - maybe as early as next week .....
Old Dec 4, 2008, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by xtremeboost
LOL , man sometimes the post are just great {thumbup**

The gains are in the 230hp range on a perfectly tuned car - thus why we have been waiting on a flash to come out so that everyone can enjoy their kits without any tunning issues . Our target price is $3,500 , which we're thiking of setting in a group buy in the VERY near future - maybe as early as next week .....
So this same kit will work for CVT???
Old Dec 4, 2008, 06:21 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by 2009GRAYGTS
So this same kit will work for CVT???
no they are still waiting to start on the CVT car..its more complicated and will take more time than the MT

but to xtreemeboost what will be the price without a tune?
Old Dec 5, 2008, 12:23 AM
Evolved Member

At that price, im down for a group buy, i just need to get home from Iraq so i can drop this turbo in my damn car already, I've been waiting since januray to fix up my car....
Old Dec 5, 2008, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

We'll soon have more updates for you guys we just haven't had much time to come on here but very soon we will . We mostly have been waiting on a complete flash to be ready for the car because when running anything higher then 8lbs we ran into some issues which the flash will fix. We'll be back at the track very soon so expect some nice new numbers
Old Dec 7, 2008, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

Have we got a 0-100 time for 7-PSI because im keen on getting some sort of forced induction but don't want to do anything thats not really bolt on because of the cost of shipping to AUS. I mean i can get it flashed here as well.

Quick Reply: 2008+ turbo kit - from xtremeboost