Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

Custom Turbo on a 2006 Lancer ES... Lots of modifying!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2008, 12:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BlackOperative
Ok I just looked and i HAVE but am not using the Aeromotive A1000-6, Injected bypass regulator. It really sucks because I spent 250 on that, SS fuel lines and a fuel pressure gauge, all useless.
Want to sell it?
Old Sep 17, 2008, 07:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Niceeee

Sweet install. Get some pics up man
Old Sep 21, 2008, 12:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by drucea
Fuel pump is a super easy swap. Pop your back seat bottom out and there will be a plate screwed down. Remove that and you'll see the fuel pump housing top with the fuel sending hose and a plug. undo both of those and unbolt the top and you can then pull out the assembly. from there you will be able to remove the pump. The actual pump is the same as the old lancer. The assembly is the only thing different. It just has a return hole on it. No lift needed. Take a look and you'll see how easy it is.

Jeez, you probably saved me like a week of garage work, thanks man!!! That will be so much easier now. thanks again
Old Sep 21, 2008, 12:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ThunderOZRacer
Want to sell it?
Yeah I can sell it to ya. only problem is that I am using one of the SS lines, so I only have 1 that leads away from it. But yeah, I guess if you want it, im not using it so pm me we can figure something out
Old Sep 21, 2008, 03:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pm me a price...
I'm thinking about just running a walbro 255 and some 440cc injectors right now, maybe a bored fuel rail, and see how that works out...
Old Nov 1, 2008, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

Alright.... I finally got the lancer running decent. I got the 255 installed along with my 460cc injectors...... I was able to keep along side of a C4 corvette up to 95mph..... pretty damn impressive. I'm still running rich though so a tune will get it much faster. I will get some pics up soon once i make sure everything is working ok. Also if any of you read my oil thread, I am now using Royal Purple and will never go back........ Yep, it sure blows up engines! anyways I hope I can get the lancer looking as good as it is fast, still waiting for the wheels. I also need to remount the intercooler back towards the motor and up a bit to fit my evo8 bumper.
Old Nov 2, 2008, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

^first off that pull to 95mph with that vette was of course done on a closed course as we all know... You said your using 460cc injectors? What are they from, just curious, and do they fit with only a little spacing of the fuel rail bolts? Cant wait till you get some pics of your setup. ON WITH IT!!!
Old Nov 3, 2008, 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah... closed course... haha. Yeah I think the injectors are fom an RX7????? I beleive thats what the guy said... anyways as I have tried to tell others that post about just using "longer bolts", you do need longer bolts but you also have to slot the fuel rail mounting bolts.... think about it, the injectors sit at an angle, right? so if you make them longer, not only is it going to move them higher, but also towards the firewall..... so to compinsate you have to slot the holes on the fuel rail closer to the rail itself, that way you can get the bolts to line up and you dont cross thread anything . I need to get this car tuned though!! It sits at a 10.0 AFR under full throttle and almost all the time except idle. I need to get that fixed soon!