Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

Fully Upgrading 2015 Lancer ES Help!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2015, 06:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fully Upgrading 2015 Lancer ES Help!

Alright so I am very new to Mitsubishi, my last car was a 05 Mazda 6 and recently made the switch to Mitsubishi and now currently drive a 2015 Lancer Es. I'm upset in the fact that I should have bought a Ralliart or Evo since they seem a lot easier to upgrade performance wise. But since I have the Lancer Es I am looking for a new air intake, stabilizer bars, exhaust system, possibly a larger fuel injector, in the near future a turbo, and if at all possible a conversion kit from rear drum brakes to disc. I have tried doing research on parts and for the 2015 it has been extremely hard. Is there an older model that the parts and installation would be the same for my Lancer? Or is it just nearly impossible to upgrade the car I have?
Old Jan 15, 2016, 08:37 AM

If you are truly looking for performance, you already said it - you should bought a Ralliart or an Evo. There are a few mods available for the Lancers (flash tunes, intakes, exhaust, suspension components, etc), but none of them really make the Lancers FAST.

RRM offers a turbo kit for the Lancer, but it's $4k+ and if you're going to spend that money on top of your brand new Lancer, I think I would rather just get a Ralliart that comes stock with the turbo-engineered engine and other upgraded goodies. Obviously, the Evo would be the best choice for performance, but it really depends upon your budget.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 08:47 AM

2015 Mitsubishi Lancer ES

Originally Posted by 2K15LancerEs
Alright so I am very new to Mitsubishi, my last car was a 05 Mazda 6 and recently made the switch to Mitsubishi and now currently drive a 2015 Lancer Es. I'm upset in the fact that I should have bought a Ralliart or Evo since they seem a lot easier to upgrade performance wise. But since I have the Lancer Es I am looking for a new air intake, stabilizer bars, exhaust system, possibly a larger fuel injector, in the near future a turbo, and if at all possible a conversion kit from rear drum brakes to disc. I have tried doing research on parts and for the 2015 it has been extremely hard. Is there an older model that the parts and installation would be the same for my Lancer? Or is it just nearly impossible to upgrade the car I have?
I've put in an AEM cold air intake, 16 in enkei gt-7 black wheels wrapped in Dunlop HP's, Injen Super SES exhaust, tinted windows, led interior lighting, I'm planning on adding a performance chip, and removing the governor. I hit 125 like nothing yesterday. Fun as hell. I've thought about boosting it, but I've heard the gains aren't significant enough. Is there truth to this? Or just a lot of hate for the ES 😂? My friends were telling me the same, so I just went the route of making it look and sound nice