Notices
Lancer Audio and Security (All models) Discuss new audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

How much have you spent?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2003, 02:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by SpeshalK
first of all...ive never ever would buy power wire at home depot....second of all Alma Gates is sponsored by kicker....the stuff she has in the bronco they have been lookin into to even see if its the same kicker drivers that are available to the public...so that 100,000, she dint pay for all for all of it
no she probably didn't, but it IS possible. do you just like to come on here and point out misspellings and criticize? you could be a lot more contructive.

and why wouldn't you buy home depot wire? cause it's ugly?
Evolving Member

next are my custom kicks molded from a dunkin donuts coffee cup, GO DUNKIN DONUTS!! you roxors!! both sides, just showing you one, if you know anything about kicks, other side is a mirror image... best highs you can get on the market.
Attached Thumbnails How much have you spent?-picture-010-small-.jpg  
Evolving Member

Ive never once pointed out misspellings...just wrong information.....giving wrong information deffinately isnt constructive..
Old Feb 27, 2003, 02:59 PM
Evolving Member

Dash with monitor closed, also you can view center console a little bit better, eq and the screen below it, not too shabby looking, also hands free color painted to match(so much to my profile not having pics, right?, f you bro)
Attached Thumbnails How much have you spent?-picture-011-small-.jpg  
Old Feb 27, 2003, 02:59 PM
Evolved Member

OMG that **** is Nice...Damn I especially like the sub setup. My God, props to ya son. I'm feelin' it. How much that cost? For a setup like that.
Old Feb 27, 2003, 03:00 PM
Evolving Member

he said 17g's....****s pimpizzled.....its money....4 sho
Old Feb 27, 2003, 03:01 PM
Evolving Member

I wrote my check out for 17,211.00, want a receipt of my check too? Next is my seats folded down looking into the trunk, you can see my crossovers and my fuse box Not too bad at all
Attached Thumbnails How much have you spent?-picture-012-small-.jpg  
Old Feb 27, 2003, 03:02 PM
Evolving Member

Moving on now, to a high view of my trunk setup, the paintjob was 1,000 dollars, there is no imperfection in that fiber, its PERFECT. see it to believe it, but anyway, a nice shot i think.
Attached Thumbnails How much have you spent?-picture-015-small-.jpg  
Old Feb 27, 2003, 03:05 PM
Evolved Member

Dude no need for the receipt, God Damn, simply amazing. Where'd you come up with the money?
Old Feb 27, 2003, 03:05 PM
Evolving Member

Okay, pic here is with fast n the furious on, with my hands free with phone open, looks hot when looking into the car with all the **** open like such. A+ if you asked me, want more pics? Just ask, maybe now you believe, like I said, think before you go doubting people, also search for Team Driving Force, award winning SQ/SPL champions from IASCA and SLAP, could be a member of that, but my girlfriend doesnt want me to.... hope you guys liked
Attached Thumbnails How much have you spent?-picture-019-small-.jpg  
Old Feb 27, 2003, 03:06 PM
Evolving Member

PM me for pics of my 10disc DVD changer via Eclipse, and my HU brain also my simbilink. Other then that, more pics coming in spring when the car is cleaned up a bit Trunk setup is going to be copyrighted very soon by Sounds Impossible, Inc. Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Old Feb 27, 2003, 03:11 PM
Evolving Member

I am so glad you posted those pics, that guy pisses me off. He is always giving people ****. BTW, your ride is stunning. Absolutely gorgeous.

Last edited by BrianDaBox; Feb 27, 2003 at 03:21 PM.
Old Feb 27, 2003, 03:16 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks a lot brian, I still have that hood for sale, but just waiting for the better weather, can you hold off until like middle/end of March? I still want to sell it to you, if you want it, thanks again for the compliments, I never wanted to post pics of my setup but anyway, I guess it's always nice to get compliments, but I bet I will get a few jealous kids that do not like it at all and will knock it, it's all good tho, pm me sometime .
Old Feb 27, 2003, 03:18 PM
Evolving Member

Also, if anyone has any questions, or need any suggestions, hit me up on AIM (ZapcoLancer), or almost any email domain with zapcolancer in front of it.
Old Feb 27, 2003, 03:25 PM

first off, briandabox,go **** yourself. as to zapco, i appoligize. Very nice setup. dont know if i would invest 17 granf into a system when the car aint even worth that much, but nice job anyway. Thanks for the picks. off da hook. sorry to offend you.