Notices
Lancer Audio and Security (All models) Discuss new audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

Dash Center Consol

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2002, 03:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dash Center Consol

I'm sorry if its already out there. I honestly looked around for an answer. Anyhow my question is how do i get that center panel where the radio and A/C controls off? I've peaked around behind it and all and i'm still strying to figure it out. I Don't want to break anything. Thats all... thanx
Old Jun 9, 2002, 04:11 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pop off the AC control knobs with a screwdriver GENTLY. you may want to put a little electrical or duct tape on the tip to avoid damaging the plastic. Pry them enough so that you can pull the knobs off...then pull the knobs off They only fit back one way and can't be turned too far so don't worry abotu what position they're in. Undo the two screws under the temp control knob and the vent control knob. Use the screwdriver around the corners of that main panel to gently pop out the plastic clips holding it in place...and....VOILA! Easy as pie really. Don't be afraid to experiment...just experiment gently