Notices
Lancer Audio and Security (All models) Discuss new audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

2015 GSR radio upgrade

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2016, 12:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 GSR radio upgrade

hey guys, ive been lurking around here and a see most people say you needa harness, or an adapter (for steering wheel controls) for everything to work properly with an aftermarket radio. Im upgrading my standard non nav touchscreen radio. I came across this radio on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/YOKOTRON-10-...oAAOSwGOxW~lwX

Ive been in contact with the seller and he claims this has everything in the box to connect properly and operate. I havent opened up my dash yet, can anyone give me some input if this looks to have it all, and if i need to purchase anything else?

Last edited by AlphaXero; May 3, 2016 at 12:49 PM. Reason: addition
Old May 5, 2016, 08:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
1. You would still need the PAC-SWI to retain steering wheel controls (it just says it will work with it - not included).

2. You would still need the wiring harness adapter (recommended).

3. It looks like it comes with dash adapter - but OEM only fits an 8" screen and the 10" screen looks kinda' just stuck on there... Not good IMHO.

4. The description says 'single DIN', but I can't imagine how that is... unless they mean the control box/computer...

I would be leery of build quality/durability (looks like cheap Chinese to me....) I would need reliability data/reviews before I bought one...

I hope I helped...