Notices
Lancer Engine Tech Discuss specs/changes to the engine from cams to fully balanced and blueprinted engines!

Who has the fastest FWD lancer? ever?

Old Oct 2, 2010, 01:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Who has the fastest FWD lancer? ever?

Ok ladies. Just as the name of the thread is asking. I'm wondering who has the fastest front wheel drive lancer in the country, and than in the world.

This includes any, and all front wheel drive lancers. 02-07 es, oz or the 04-06 ralliart. or even the new generation lancers. Just front wheel drive. No evo's and no new model ralliarts.

From my research, the 2 fastest front wheel drive lancers I have found (so far) is the TurboTech PR race ralliart,, 2004 model with 525-560 whp

2nd is the one build by SS Performance. they are doing amazing things, all motor. and have a few tricks up there sleeve with a turbo build.

Reason why i'm asking, is because my motor is done and ready to be dropped in the car. The only thing that is keeping me from hitting 600 whp is a new ECU and a larger turbo.

So if I am wrong with these 2 top cars. Who has the fastest front wheel drive lancer in the world?

thanks...

Last edited by Ralliart_on_LSD; Oct 2, 2010 at 10:45 PM.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You listed 2 cars, 1 with HP # but no 1/4 mile. Is that what you are basing "fastest" on, quarter mile?
Old Oct 2, 2010, 02:45 PM
Evolving Member

who cares?... its who ever has the most money and who has the best suspension and tires to get traction.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 03:07 PM

wasnt Road/Race's yellow OZ pretty quick? I can't recall what their drag times were though. I just know it was pretty intense.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 03:34 PM
Evolved Member

no, the question should be who has he fasted custom built turbo kit done by themselves and not some shop that has plenty money to dish out to customize and fab up anything..... im talking about us 16g'ers lol that work out of our driveways : )
Old Oct 2, 2010, 03:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by zulu989
no, the question should be who has he fasted custom built turbo kit done by themselves and not some shop that has plenty money to dish out to customize and fab up anything..... im talking about us 16g'ers lol that work out of our driveways : )
I think categories are acceptable.

Fastest custom turbo'd
Fastest kit turbo'd
Fasted "shop" turbo'd, meaning limitless cash. btw, limitless cash doesn't mean the fastest car.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by HornstarBU
I think categories are acceptable.

Fastest custom turbo'd
Fastest kit turbo'd
Fasted "shop" turbo'd, meaning limitless cash. btw, limitless cash doesn't mean the fastest car.
+1 categories are actually mandatory with something like this as the fastest 1/4 mi car isnt necessarily going to be the fastest through a road course and different kits and price ranges are a nice touch as well
Old Oct 2, 2010, 09:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Ralliart_on_LSD
Reason why i'm asking, is because my motor is done and ready to be dropped in the motor.
You're installing a motor IN your motor!?! Can you write up a how-to? And pics!
Old Oct 2, 2010, 10:48 PM
Evolved Member

So all the smart *** comments, and only one semi real answer? lol nice. <3 the internet

when i say fastest, i think its common sense i mean 2 things. Fastest time, and most HP, dyno proven.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 12:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ralliart_on_LSD
So all the smart *** comments, and only one semi real answer? lol nice. <3 the internet

when i say fastest, i think its common sense i mean 2 things. Fastest time, and most HP, dyno proven.
That was my whole point on the first post then. Fast vs Power, although related, are 2 different things. Which one are you asking (I think it's the latter)? If HP, then there are a few guys with 4g94's doing like, 350 or so, give or take with built bottom ends. On all stock, mostly the top is like, 200hp before the motor becomes unstable, although this is just sorta ballpark numbers. There is a thread called "whose turboed" or something like that where a lot of people posted their numbers (although some unofficial)...nothing like the 500hp you are speaking of though.

Have you kept a close look at DemonNII or whatever his name is, he's going to put down good numbers soon I think. Zulu is also another whose got some serious potential. ClixT has been doing high psi for a while, but I don't know the official HP he has. Senate is also sort of the "guru" of 4g94, leading the forefront in tuning anyway he can. He's also got quite a motor I hear.

I guess it would be nice to have a sticky thread with no BS, just numbers but that's probably too much of a headache to keep up with ...who knows though, would be fun to whip them out and see whose is bigger.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 11:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by HornstarBU
That was my whole point on the first post then. Fast vs Power, although related, are 2 different things. Which one are you asking (I think it's the latter)? If HP, then there are a few guys with 4g94's doing like, 350 or so, give or take with built bottom ends. On all stock, mostly the top is like, 200hp before the motor becomes unstable, although this is just sorta ballpark numbers. There is a thread called "whose turboed" or something like that where a lot of people posted their numbers (although some unofficial)...nothing like the 500hp you are speaking of though.

Have you kept a close look at DemonNII or whatever his name is, he's going to put down good numbers soon I think. Zulu is also another whose got some serious potential. ClixT has been doing high psi for a while, but I don't know the official HP he has. Senate is also sort of the "guru" of 4g94, leading the forefront in tuning anyway he can. He's also got quite a motor I hear.

I guess it would be nice to have a sticky thread with no BS, just numbers but that's probably too much of a headache to keep up with ...who knows though, would be fun to whip them out and see whose is bigger.
Me? im not boosted nor high comp setup, man i wish lol.
i have a negative cash flow right now.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ClixT
Me? im not boosted nor high comp setup, man i wish lol.
i have a negative cash flow right now.
I must have been drinking too much than...I can't remember who the guy with 8.8 pistons and running 30 psi was then. I thought it was you though, lol...boostedlancer maybe?
Old Oct 4, 2010, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by zulu989
The display at the strip doesn't care who built what, when, how and where. It simply tells who's faster.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by blaze_125
The display at the strip doesn't care who built what, when, how and where. It simply tells who's faster.
Right, and the world record for fastest quarter mile time doesn't show anything but THE fastest....but how does that compare to our street legal cars, how does that compare to only 4cyls. All that's being said is there should be some sort of definition, perhaps FWD is all that matters, but people are entitled to think the fastest 4g94, or 4g69, or 4g94 non turbo, or yellow 4g94 ...are valid categories (except the last one there). Still, I Think there is something to be said for sponsored cars vs not-sponsored cars, and some organization is required (just my opinion though)

FYI...there hasn't been a single quarter mile time posted yet, starting to feel like a wasted thread already, lol.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 07:39 PM
Evolved Member

Ok. well that was a decent enough answer, Thanks. Just wondering if the 02-03 lancer, or basemodel 04-06 lancers were putting down any serious power. 350whp is a hell of a jump from 100. But i was wondering if there was anybody in the 500whp range. Not yet. So hopefully, once i break turbo tech PR's horsepower record, i can say i have the Fastest front wheel drive in America, and possibly, the world? Way i see it. If anybody is serious enough to be building a lancer, they would have posted up on one of the 3 websites i'm on. but they are ALL saying the turbo tech PR one is the fastest.

Once its done, i'll be entering my car in the magizines, and bragging that its the fastest front wheel drive (if and when i break turbo tech's record) Than, if the magizines know of anybody faster, they'll tell me. If not, they'll have to put my car in a mag? right? rofl.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who has the fastest FWD lancer? ever?