Notices
Lancer Engine Tech Discuss specs/changes to the engine from cams to fully balanced and blueprinted engines!

ENGINE BLOWN. 2015 Lancer Es. Need help!!

Old Mar 1, 2019, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ENGINE BLOWN. 2015 Lancer Es. Need help!!

My engine just blew on my 2015 Lancer es and I found a 2009 motor for $600. They both look exactly the same and are both 2.0 non turbo. Will it be a direct swap? Call the dealer and they won’t tell me nothing.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 07:47 PM

I was told 08-16 interchange. I have a 13 and just finished putting motor in today out of a 16, everything was plug n play but having starting issue so going to make a post about it so if you follow it it may help if you have issues.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 02:22 PM

Ok thanks man. How much did you get your motor for? I have been looking for prices and they’re outrageous, and please let me know when you figure out what’s wrong with it. Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.