Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

if your not tired of answering the same question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2015, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if your not tired of answering the same question

Okay i know everyone's heard this a million times and I've asked a few other places but i just got an 03 oz rally completely stock and i know they wont ever be pushing a ton of horsepower but i still want to do what i can. i'm still brand new to just about everything related to working on cars ive looked around at hundreds of forums and websites and there's a lot of useful information its just i have no idea what most of it means so if anyone's got the time to pretty much carry me through this step by step id greatly appreciate it
Old Aug 15, 2015, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't have a lot of experience with modding these cars, but, first it might help to know what mainly you are interested in...handling, HP, etc. I do know that other than power adders, you won't get much out of these cars with bolt ons...most on here I have read is to change out the exhaust to low restriction with a header and you pick up a little bit, however, it is mostly for sound. a cold air kit with it minutely may help, but again, not going to see much in the way of n/a gains. suspension wise you can do some stuff to make it more fun.