Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

Vent Visors

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2008, 11:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vent Visors

I know they are functional, but I wanna get some peoples opinions on the looks. I am thinking about getting them, plus the sunroof and hood visors. Do they look hookey and cheap? Should i only do the windows? Opinons please...
Old Jan 27, 2008, 12:21 AM

Windows look fine in my opinion. Sunroof and hood looks funny.
Old Jan 27, 2008, 11:43 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Windows are fine.

Sunroof is 1) personal preference and 2) a waste of time, if you ask me. I've never had any problem with weather or wind when I have my sunroof open.

Hood - waste of time, and it usually does more damage to the hood (from contact and rubbing) than the rocks that it's there to "protect" from.
Old Jan 27, 2008, 05:36 PM

My personal opinion of the sun visor is that it look pretty ugly especially when you tilt the sunroof instead of opening it. As for the hood deflector it doesn't cover the whole width of the hood just between the two head lights, looks like a freaking nose strip you use a night so you breathe better. If you are looking for protection on the tips of the hood from the sand blast you get from driving on freeways i would suggest clear vinyls, a lot of work to conform to the hoods shape though.
Old Jan 27, 2008, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

I have the vent visors for the windows. I inpulse bought them from ebay and now dont know whether or not I want them. I am going to tape them on to see how they look and then decide. I will take pictures on the next warm day. Damn Ohio weather.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 02:52 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Eagles GTS
I have the vent visors for the windows. I inpulse bought them from ebay and now dont know whether or not I want them. I am going to tape them on to see how they look and then decide. I will take pictures on the next warm day. Damn Ohio weather.
Mail them to me if you don't like them.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 04:53 PM
Evolving Member

I will definitely SELL them to you which will result in me mailing them to you. I will sell them for 35 shipped.
Old Jan 29, 2008, 07:18 PM
Evolving Member

Im all over that, if you wanna sell em... I think i decided i like em.
Old Feb 2, 2008, 10:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I think the hood is ugly, the sunroof is ugly too. The windows look okay on some cars, but it depends on how they attach to the car. Some tuck up in the molding which looks okay, but others tape to the car, (the usual ones I see) those look bad. if I can find the first type somewhere I would get them.