auto to manual performance swap - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

auto to manual performance swap

Old Nov 9, 2017, 10:10 AM   #1

Drives: 2002 lancer es

auto to manual performance swap

might be dumb question but i have 02 lancer es auto can i buy performance parts for it then when i buy a manual take off all the parts i bought and put on manual?

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
List the cars you've owned chronologically Noize The Loft (Evom Car Talk Corner) 269 Aug 7, 2017 09:12 PM
2004 ralliart swap to manual Patback45 04-06 Ralliart How-to's/Installations 2 May 9, 2017 08:40 AM
4G94 Auto to Manual RobGinSki Lancer Tranny/Drivetrain Tech 9 Feb 15, 2017 09:38 PM
Auto to manual swap questions. Logkell10 Lancer Tranny/Drivetrain Tech 1 Aug 21, 2016 01:30 PM
Lsd in auto Lancer? 02-Lancer-Es Lancer Tranny/Drivetrain Tech 1 Mar 14, 2016 07:28 PM