Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

09 DE non-turbo - to turbo kit installation

Old Jul 7, 2019, 02:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 DE non-turbo - to turbo kit installation

Hi Guys,

I have a Lancer DE 2009 standard, i was thinking to tuned up and give a big huge car upgrade from aspirated to turbo, i am complete noob on doing this, i'm not searching for 400+hp just enough to enjoy the car again,

i am worries about:

1: 4B11 it the motor, if i buy the turbo kit and Piston upgrade i can used the same block, right now the block only have 34k miles
2: what other parts i need to buy, like fuel pump, water pump, oil pump, intake and exhaust
3: is possible if i buy a ralliart trans can be used on the DE, because underneath i see a space like the transfer case or something like that
4: or its better buy a used motor with turbo included

thanks and sorry for any stupid and illogical sense
Old Jul 12, 2019, 05:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
with the factory pistons produce 240whp; already with pistons and connecting rod your gool of 350 to 400whp you need to change the gas pump for a 255lph and make the return of gasoline and regulator also injectors.

if you get someone who sells all the original evo kit it would be much better in PR you can get it. you do not have to change oil pump nor of water a motor of 34k miles this new one verifies the compression of the pistons if it is well you will not have problems

the transmission that your car has is good you have a final drive is 4.32

Search this Thread