Notices
Lancer Ralliart Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Toyo Tires, Proxes 4, T1S, Prices lowered!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2004, 10:07 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toyo Tires, Proxes 4, T1S, Prices lowered!!

Just wanted to let all the Ralli-Art owners know that we, Frisby Performance Tire is the Toyo dealer on the site. We have the complete Toyo line including the Proxes 4. We have just lowered prices on these tires by up to $4 per tire. Toyo lowered the prices so we did likewise. You will be hard pressed to find a more experienced staff and our prices are very competitive.

The Proxes 4 is an All season HP tire. Sizes available to fit all RA Lancers. Great replacement for stock or up sizing applications.

Additionally, we have Team Dynamic Wheels for the RA Lancer. I will be loading them on the site soon. Check out the tires at www.frisbyracetire.com

One last product notice. We are one of the only dealers in the U.S. to sell the CG-Lock seat belt stability device. Check it out on the site as well. Really keeps you stuck to your seat when competing in Autocross or just take coreners. Contact me by PM and I will give Free Shipping to forum members. You must PM me to get this offer. If you follow the link on the site you will be charged for shipping.

Look for our new banners on the site as well.