Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.
View Poll Results: How much C/F???
CF tails
0%
Tails and black badges
0%
Tails, badges, and CF wing
50.00%
Tails, badges, wing, door handles
0%
Tails, badges, wing, doorhandles, hood
50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

CF question (how much?)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2004, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd go with the hood and wing. Don't necessarily like the CF tails, but if you're going for color contrast, I guess they would look aight. hmmm, black badges might look okay, but I'd have to see a pic first. But don't do the door handles, I think they would look kind of stupid, and like pgmike said, it'll look like the cheaper es.

Sorry bout not voting, but you don't have the option of just hood and wing.
Old Oct 11, 2004, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

ah sorry, didnt see you said oem cf wing. i wouldnt get that if you werent getting the cf trunk also bc i think it would look really out of place. the wing costs 300 and the hood mroe than 500 so that would be 800+ jsut for that, doestn seem worth it imo on our kind of budget.
Old Oct 11, 2004, 07:02 PM
Account Disabled

go with cf tails ...cf hood.,,and cf reflectors....and rmr type two lip and black letters....o wait thats my car...ahahah..

no id go with the oem style hood cuz honestly i have evo style and vents serve no purpose...lol even the intake vent has no purpose...(its like 10 inches off) anyways...dont get rrm low spoiler it is just a waste if u have oz and no cf trunk its just to random and money that could be spent elsewere (like towards buyin the expensive hood) anyways...get rrm cf reflectors look so sick on silver lancer...oh and black out your headlights man makes big dif!!!