Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Fog Light Switch

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2003, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fog Light Switch

I am just wondering if any one knows how/if we can get a hold of one of these fog light switches. This is from creativesports.com . I have rigged my own switch for my fog lamps but i think one like this would look much better. I am pretty sure that it would fit our cars..
Attached Images  
Old May 7, 2003, 01:04 PM
Evolved Member

Isn't there another place for a OEM switch in the OZ, right next to the dimmer level? I'm thinking about putting my switch there, if I go the the fog-light route.
Old May 7, 2003, 01:09 PM

Yeah there is a place there.... right next to the gauge cluster dimmer switch. I took the little panel out and drilled through it to put a switch in.... kinda a pain in the butt. Plus don't really like the look of the red switch I got with my fogs..... would like to have a stock looking switch like this...would look much cleaner.
Old May 7, 2003, 02:46 PM

I did some searching around and found a you can get this switch from a company out of Taiwan, YUH LEE Enterprise Co., Ltd. Meaning it has to be imported.... plus who knows what the cost is.