Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

my new car

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my new car

just got my car from the garage what do you think guys i love it my next plans is a body kit and some nice rims

https://www.evolutionm.net/registry/...e.php?vid=5170
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thats cool but right now its basically.... a stock lancer... I wouldnt normally post a thread like this until I had mods to show or photoshoot pics.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:28 PM
Evolving Member

more pics
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by mitsuozboi
thats cool but right now its basically.... a stock lancer... I wouldnt normally post a thread like this until I had mods to show or photoshoot pics.
i know its stock but it looks a lot better than before and i really like it sorry for not putting pics this is my first post and i dont know how to put pics on the thread
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Why would you get a body kit first? You'll end up spending 1000$+ for the body kit with install, another 1000$+ for the rims, and still be driving a slow lancer that can get it's *** beat by every car out there. Get some engine or suspension mods first before you try to look fast. There's nothing actual tuners hate more than people who look faster than they really are, they're like people who look smarter than they actually are. I'd rather be smarter than I look, and similarly I'd rather be faster than I look.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

oh comon amby... you know some peoples just like to stand out a bit... I like to... although I like some go fast mods as well.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:44 PM
Evolving Member

i few motor mod would be nice but i don't have any on my car right now myself but i do have a kit and rims on my car and most people are intimidated by the way it looks so people don't race but i get a lot that like the way it looks
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by ambystom01
Why would you get a body kit first? You'll end up spending 1000$+ for the body kit with install, another 1000$+ for the rims, and still be driving a slow lancer that can get it's *** beat by every car out there. Get some engine or suspension mods first before you try to look fast. There's nothing actual tuners hate more than people who look faster than they really are, they're like people who look smarter than they actually are. I'd rather be smarter than I look, and similarly I'd rather be faster than I look.

well dude, some people might not want to mess with their engine, its someone else's problem if they get annoyed that we look fast and we aren't. i dont want to make my car fast, just pretty--becasue i take pride in my baby Wilma (yes my car's name is Wilma. hate on it. lol). but some people just dont like actually making their car fast, to each their own.

and dude, i agree with what some other people say, should have done something instead of just posting a stock car. but is is pretty. lol.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

I just think it's stupid to put a large and bulky body kit on an essentially stock car. Part of the problem is I've yet to find any body kits that look right apart from the JDM Cedia front bumper. All the other kits available just look way too big for the car and are nothing but gigantic wind blockers.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE=04LancerChick]well dude, some people might not want to mess with their engine, its someone else's problem if they get annoyed that we look fast and we aren't. i dont want to make my car fast, just pretty--becasue i take pride in my baby Wilma (yes my car's name is Wilma. hate on it. lol). QUOTE]

right on
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

different strokes for different folks man.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

True, but some strokes just seem silly to me.
Old Nov 15, 2006, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by mitsuozboi
different strokes for different folks man.
i like that. cheers.
Old Nov 15, 2006, 08:38 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by graphictor2
most people are intimidated by the way it looks so people don't race but i get a lot that like the way it looks
Apparently you have a lot of ricers in your area.

Just make sure you do not make your car look like something that came out of The Fast and the Furious.
There is a big difference between having a beautiful car and being vulgar.

Last edited by Grey_Fox; Nov 15, 2006 at 08:46 PM.
Old Nov 17, 2006, 12:11 PM
Evolving Member

"JDM Cedia front bumper" off topic but where can I find this?