Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

EVO VII or EVO VIII Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2003, 03:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you can aslo talk to ozrallyguy, i think he changed his vendor name, but he hooked me up real good with an evo7 spoiler, carbon fiber middle, i think its tight as hell. i personally wish i could afford an evo 8 spoiler, but in all honesty i think the 7 looks a lot better on our lancers. but nice grab if the price was right bro.....
Old Aug 21, 2003, 06:03 AM
Evolved Member

I think most people have the EVO VII wing due to the fact that 2002-3 Lancers are little brothers to the EVO VII not the VIII.
Old Aug 25, 2003, 05:19 PM
Evolved Member

On the plus side, the 8 blade is so thin it hardly disturbs the rear visibility yet you can get it to just blot out head lights during night driving if you move a little in your seat.

Too bad none of you live on the left coast. I would love to trade trunk lids with an oz owner. The VIII wing is functional if you drive fast but it draws too much attention for an old mans wife to swallow. Not to mention I think it would be cool to let those camero and mustang guys think an OZ just dusted them.