Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Wide fenders 02 lancer

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2009, 08:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, we bought a new ECU and wala!!!! car works perfect now. so im just waiting to get that call from the body shop so i can take it to get the doors fix and front bumper
Old Nov 24, 2009, 08:01 AM

nice car
Old Nov 25, 2009, 12:57 AM
Evolved Member

^^^^ Thanks
Old Nov 28, 2009, 10:07 PM

What are you dropped on?

Did you see they kind of canceled HIN in Phoenix. It's now at UTI as a car show.
Old Nov 29, 2009, 02:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Raidz
What are you dropped on?

Did you see they kind of canceled HIN in Phoenix. It's now at UTI as a car show.
HIN has completely cancelled . They might have some show for next year, but as far for all there shows there will be no more HIN season. And the one at UTI its just for like 3 hours, so i doubt ill be any good to take the trip out there. past 3 years I been going to HIN shows and this one for Phoenix i was gonna take my son cuz it was hyped up to be all crazy, and my son is realy into cars and the drifting, so it freakin ruin my plans real bad. So now we might just go to disney, but he wont be so exited as goin to HIN

The front has some ebay springs.
Old Dec 1, 2009, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

Today I took the lancer back to the shop to fix the side doors and the front bumper, and since the ladies insurance also covered for a rental. To take advantage of that we went today b4 taking the car. And rental that i got is a Mazda 5 i think, the minivan haha.
Old Dec 2, 2009, 02:09 PM

looks sick
Old Dec 3, 2009, 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

^^^ Thanks bro
Old Dec 28, 2009, 02:14 PM
Evolved Member

The car been up and running for the past month and just got the car out the shop last week. So now its time to continue with the spacers, but im seriously thinking of getting wider wheels or custom the wheels. Also interior and a diffrent custom turbo buillt kit
Old Dec 28, 2009, 06:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
if u look for some rims.. 15 - 17 or even 18s.. i would suggest going with a 8 inch wheel with a 0 to 20 offset.. 15-20 would be safe(would clear on the inside atleast), then might add a small spacer to make it flush with body(or how ever u want it)

im going with 18x9.5 in a +12 offset. might have some spacers. i cant figure out the math exactly, might not clear the inside all the way.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 01:29 PM
Evolving Member

I am not trying to hate, but I have been wanting to paint my lancer that color. Dang...........now I have to find a different custom color that no one else has. Or maybe just paint it anyway(cuz that looks real nice) I am sorry you have had bad luck with it lately. Getting hit and everything, but look on the bright side at least insurance is fixing yours, I hit an animal last night and cracked my bumper and i am just going to have to make a do it yourself repair.

Anyway, can't wait to see your Lancer in the future..........and don't worry about your son not liking disney as much as HIN. If he is like my little girl he will have fun at either one cuz it will be time for you two to spend together. Good luck on everything
Old Jan 22, 2010, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

anyupdates...? car is dope cant wait to c it with the spacers on or new wheels.. i want flares eventually
Old Jan 26, 2010, 09:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pinstripdlancer
I am not trying to hate, but I have been wanting to paint my lancer that color. Dang...........now I have to find a different custom color that no one else has. Or maybe just paint it anyway(cuz that looks real nice) I am sorry you have had bad luck with it lately. Getting hit and everything, but look on the bright side at least insurance is fixing yours, I hit an animal last night and cracked my bumper and i am just going to have to make a do it yourself repair.

Anyway, can't wait to see your Lancer in the future..........and don't worry about your son not liking disney as much as HIN. If he is like my little girl he will have fun at either one cuz it will be time for you two to spend together. Good luck on everything

thanks bro, haha this color does get alot of good coments, yea the insurance did pay for the fix, but now i have a cracked front bumper from a bad judgement call i made. but that will be fix soon i hope. As for disney i guess puerto rico beach made up for that lol but he still want to go to a HIN cuz i hyped it up for him alot and he want to see the drifts and all the crazy cars that show. but thanks bro!
Old Jan 26, 2010, 09:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ILovE WHEELS
anyupdates...? car is dope cant wait to c it with the spacers on or new wheels.. i want flares eventually
car is still the same, i kinda lost hope on it cuz of all this things going bad, now im looking into gettin an 06 m3 or any 2dr bmw, or a rhd car. idk right now i just lost all hope for the lancer.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 11:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUSLANCER
car is still the same, i kinda lost hope on it cuz of all this things going bad, now im looking into gettin an 06 m3 or any 2dr bmw, or a rhd car. idk right now i just lost all hope for the lancer.
damn you got more problems creepin?

Quick Reply: Wide fenders 02 lancer