Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

RRM V-Lip Note:

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2009, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^If I got my hands on one could we copy it?
Old Sep 2, 2009, 01:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Hydrolikz
^If I got my hands on one could we copy it?
it can be done man without it , its kinda a mix of a splitter with the centre lip , make a piece of foam the goes between and make a splitter and go from there
Old Sep 2, 2009, 01:18 PM
Evolving Member

i just want to know what he put on the front grill looks good is that some sort of kit
Old Sep 2, 2009, 01:20 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wildes56
i just want to know what he put on the front grill looks good is that some sort of kit
are you talking about the nose piece that resembles the evo nose piece with the cut outs in it? if so you can buy that by itself
Old Sep 3, 2009, 07:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Infamous_pt4
are you talking about the nose piece that resembles the evo nose piece with the cut outs in it? if so you can buy that by itself
Ya were do you find that I haven't seen it before, link?
Old Sep 3, 2009, 07:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
go to the dealer and have them look it up under the body category for cz4a model code. you can get the front overlay separate, just gotta cut the bumper for the ducts to fit properly. if you wanna go completely through with it, for airflow, you can order the inner ducting as well that goes from the facia back to the crash bar, just gotta carve out some of the foam and cut 2 holes in the crash bar, not too bad if you are careful and take your time. also the bumper removal how-to on here helps a lot also
Old Sep 3, 2009, 07:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ ARS Bodykits in signpaore. cost about 25-40.00 shipped to the USA look at 9glancers.com
Old Sep 3, 2009, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

they actually have an overlay like that for sale on e-bay from ricktenza in singapore, but with shipping costs, its about the same to just go to the dealer. also, part numbers are:
7450A360 for the overlay
6405A099 for the ducts, these i havent been able to find anywhere else

good luck
Old Sep 3, 2009, 11:48 AM
Evolving Member

thanks for the info will look to put that on the list of mods to come
Old Sep 3, 2009, 12:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 03chi-town0Z
they actually have an overlay like that for sale on e-bay from ricktenza in singapore, but with shipping costs, its about the same to just go to the dealer. also, part numbers are:
7450A360 for the overlay
6405A099 for the ducts, these i havent been able to find anywhere else

good luck
Rick is a trusted source. High confidence
Old Sep 3, 2009, 04:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wildes56
Ya were do you find that I haven't seen it before, link?
ahah what everyone else said
Old Sep 3, 2009, 04:07 PM
Evolving Member

You people seem to think that you just weight an item and base the shipping on that. You have to figure in weight and dimensions plus the overall value of what is in said box. There is a shipping category called oversize. ANY box over 80 inches(and there is a formula to figure this part) is oversize 1 and ships at a 30lb rate. ANY box over i think its 108 inches is oversize 2 and ships at a 60 lb rate. What i mean by 60lb and 30lb rate is that they charge you for a box that costs 60 lbs or 30lbs even if what you are shipping only weighs 5 lbs. There are shipping zones and the farther you live from said point the more the box costs to ship. Finally, there is insuring the package. FedEx charges .65/ 100 value on items worth more than $100. Now with that said RRM mostly uses UPS to ship items and they have different rates and everything, BUT, i guarantee that they have similar charges for package size, and insurance costs. All of these items add up after a while. Which is why it costs quite a bit to ship them. Yes RRM does charge a little more than they should for shipping items, but that is their prerogative. You do not have to buy their items.

And if any of you would have read the other posts regarding this item you would have learned that they tried to resell the scorpion kits but they were pos. I believe they took scorpions design and changed it to suit them and the vision they had for a lip.

Last edited by Stuntfly02; Sep 3, 2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Accuracy
Old Sep 3, 2009, 05:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo_soul
Rick is a trusted source. High confidence
i agree. everything i've heard about him has been very good. just saying i dont have much time to shop around, and since im at the dealer every day, i have access to the factory part numbers and pricing. i always encourage everyone i talk with to shop around and see whats going to work best for them... only saying that with the cost of shipping from singapore, plus the price of the item, for some people it may actually work out to about the same cost for oem parts if you can catch the dealer during a promotion or sale...
Old Sep 4, 2009, 10:11 AM
Former Sponsor

lip LOOKS AWESOME!!!

RRM lips FTW!
Old Sep 4, 2009, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Stuntfly02
You people seem to think that you just weight an item and base the shipping on that. You have to figure in weight and dimensions plus the overall value of what is in said box. There is a shipping category called oversize. ANY box over 80 inches(and there is a formula to figure this part) is oversize 1 and ships at a 30lb rate. ANY box over i think its 108 inches is oversize 2 and ships at a 60 lb rate. What i mean by 60lb and 30lb rate is that they charge you for a box that costs 60 lbs or 30lbs even if what you are shipping only weighs 5 lbs. There are shipping zones and the farther you live from said point the more the box costs to ship. Finally, there is insuring the package. FedEx charges .65/ 100 value on items worth more than $100. Now with that said RRM mostly uses UPS to ship items and they have different rates and everything, BUT, i guarantee that they have similar charges for package size, and insurance costs. All of these items add up after a while. Which is why it costs quite a bit to ship them. Yes RRM does charge a little more than they should for shipping items, but that is their prerogative. You do not have to buy their items.

And if any of you would have read the other posts regarding this item you would have learned that they tried to resell the scorpion kits but they were pos. I believe they took scorpions design and changed it to suit them and the vision they had for a lip.

do you t think im a fool of course i entered the dimensions and everything to calculate a shipping charge....i exaggerated on the dimensions AND the weight and still only got 55.00 MAX.

Quick Reply: RRM V-Lip Note: