Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Lowered 02-07 Lancers. Post your pics!

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2014, 07:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lowered 02-07 Lancers. Post your pics!-image-2842667619.jpg
Old May 14, 2014, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

That last picture is a great shot
Old May 14, 2014, 10:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Bcuzlancer you seem low enough to me. It's a tasteful drop, any other plans? Sorry if I already asked.
Old May 15, 2014, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb
That last picture is a great shot
Yeah i love having just the parking lights on, looks so mean

Originally Posted by SilentCool
Bcuzlancer you seem low enough to me. It's a tasteful drop, any other plans? Sorry if I already asked.
Yeah i dont think im low enough but i have plans for a lip kit. Thatll make it look as low as it actually is. My sub frame sits really effing low haha i scrape it all the time. And **** in the front i hit alot too, like the tow hook.

Naw its all good! But i have soo many changes coming within the next month or so. One of them is huge! trying to be different with my lancer

Last edited by Bcuzlancer; May 15, 2014 at 05:50 AM.
Old May 15, 2014, 06:21 AM

Last edited by LowSloww; May 15, 2014 at 06:24 AM.
Old May 15, 2014, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Bcuzlancer
You gonna sell it as is or part it out when you plan on getting another car? Cause id be interested in the coilovers cause im not gonna do too much suspension wise for awhile. Want to get other things with this car done
It's going to be 'As is' considering I through away everything.

@Silentcool: Ill try I'm moving back to Cali as I'm typing this but maybe when I get back ill post something.
Old May 15, 2014, 08:44 AM

First pic in a while, whole car picture next pit stop.
Attached Thumbnails Lowered 02-07 Lancers. Post your pics!-img_20140514_154743057_hdr.jpg  
Old May 15, 2014, 11:42 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah i dont think im low enough but i have plans for a lip kit. Thatll make it look as low as it actually is. My sub frame sits really effing low haha i scrape it all the time. And **** in the front i hit alot too, like the tow hook.

Naw its all good! But i have soo many changes coming within the next month or so. One of them is huge! trying to be different with my lancer
It's cool, you just have the bug to keep modifying your car. That's not such a bad thing. My car is in the shop now getting a fresh paint job. It served me well for the past year. I'm about to begin my transformation by the end of the month. Hopefully all goes well.
Old May 15, 2014, 11:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DCummster

@Silentcool: Ill try I'm moving back to Cali as I'm typing this but maybe when I get back ill post something.
It's cool, I just wanted to drool over it some more. Looks damn good with the pics you already posted. Btw I appreciate your feedback on the coils & your insight concerning suspension with Bcuzlancer, I'm definitely getting some BCs. Never took the leap to get coilovers because I wasn't sure of what I wanted. There were so many complaints about harsh ride that I was "mini-terrified" I would hate them. However, I have realized that for the most part it's subjective (That statement in itself is my opinion).
Old May 15, 2014, 07:55 PM

My 03 Lancer ES:

Sitting on XXR 530 17x8.25 +25
Front and Rears Rolled and Pulled
Tires are Falken 912's 205/40/r17
Prolly about -2 or -3 camber or so front and back
Attached Thumbnails Lowered 02-07 Lancers. Post your pics!-stanced.jpg  
Old May 15, 2014, 09:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jsplaya080
My 03 Lancer ES: Sitting on XXR 530 17x8.25 +25 Front and Rears Rolled and Pulled Tires are Falken 912's 205/40/r17 Prolly about -2 or -3 camber or so front and back
Oh wow i actually plan on having the same set up as you red with white rims .
How much of a drop is that ?
Old May 16, 2014, 05:49 AM

It's cool, you just have the bug to keep modifying your car. That's not such a bad thing. My car is in the shop now getting a fresh paint job. It served me well for the past year. I'm about to begin my transformation by the end of the month. Hopefully all goes well.
Yeahh i have a bunch of boxes in my room full of car parts that i cant wait to get on. There are more coming too im gonna probably put everything on at the same time though

Ahh nice what color is it gonna be? Yeah goodluck man!
Old May 16, 2014, 05:54 AM

It's cool, I just wanted to drool over it some more. Looks damn good with the pics you already posted. Btw I appreciate your feedback on the coils & your insight concerning suspension with Bcuzlancer, I'm definitely getting some BCs. Never took the leap to get coilovers because I wasn't sure of what I wanted. There were so many complaints about harsh ride that I was "mini-terrified" I would hate them. However, I have realized that for the most part it's subjective (That statement in itself is my opinion).
The harsh ride comes with lowering especially if youre dropping your coilovers all the way down. It also depends on what you set your dampening to because that really makes a difference. I keep it stiff so i dont get bacon fenders in the front from steering
Old May 16, 2014, 09:15 AM

It's cool, I just wanted to drool over it some more. Looks damn good with the pics you already posted.
Here ya go =)

And yea no problem man, you can always PM me with any questions you do. I get PMs all the time. Ill give you all the information you need to my knowledge. But I can also be brutally honest, just ask BcuzLancer. lol
Attached Thumbnails Lowered 02-07 Lancers. Post your pics!-img_20140515_194040924_hdr.jpg   Lowered 02-07 Lancers. Post your pics!-img_20140515_223250396_hdr.jpg  
Old May 16, 2014, 12:47 PM
Evolving Member

Yeahh i have a bunch of boxes in my room full of car parts that i cant wait to get on. There are more coming too im gonna probably put everything on at the same time though

Ahh nice what color is it gonna be? Yeah goodluck man!

Funny you mention that. I'm in the same boat, except my boxes are in different places around my house lol! A lot of my stuff consists of replacement parts though. As I said before I want to keep her running for a while.

I'm keeping the color; thunder gray. I like that color. The original owner messed up with a cheap job. A company van ran in to the driver side front door while the car was legally parked. There was no frame damage. The money I got from that helped me pay for a new paint job.

Quick Reply: Lowered 02-07 Lancers. Post your pics!