Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Some pics of Lancer with body kit

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2010, 11:12 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some pics of Lancer with body kit

Attached Thumbnails Some pics of Lancer with body kit-b56821382-ac-8398xf5x0600x0450-m.jpg   Some pics of Lancer with body kit-b57701354-ac-2464xf5x0600x0450-m.jpg   Some pics of Lancer with body kit-b57701354-ac-2661xf5x0600x0450-m.jpg   Some pics of Lancer with body kit-b57701354-ac-6191xf5x0600x0450-m.jpg   Some pics of Lancer with body kit-b57701354-ac-9075xf5x0600x0450-m.jpg  

Old Oct 3, 2010, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

Attached Thumbnails Some pics of Lancer with body kit-c47011099-ac-4667xf7x0600x0450-m.jpg   Some pics of Lancer with body kit-e41776772-ac-2840xf7x0600x0450-m.jpg   Some pics of Lancer with body kit-f18277704-ac-8451xf5x0600x0309-m.jpg  
Old Oct 3, 2010, 11:32 AM
Evolving Member

..... you know you dont have an evo right?
Old Oct 3, 2010, 11:35 AM
Evolved Member

Location: Clifton New Jersey Lived: Daytona Beach, Florida Lived: Port Orange, Florida
Originally Posted by MR_Lance
was that necessary???
Old Oct 3, 2010, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They are looking pretty good. Only thing that I see a big fix with, is the holes in the nine bumper and the two long slots in the middle of the bumper need to be cut out, not solid with grooves. Other then that, they are looking good for sure.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
totaly uncalled for....
just because some1 doesnt have an evo doesnt mean they cant put the evo parts on the lancer.. i dont have an evo and i have the evo8 cluster, why? cause it looks good.... another example, i have a replica evo9 rear diff for my lancer, yes i dont have a evo, why did i buy it? cause it looks damm good... same goes for cedias, vg seats etc....

hell if i and im sure others here in the states if we had those kits for the 02-03's we would def buy them

those cars in that region is the norm where thy dont have access to the evos where as in the us we have evos....
Old Oct 3, 2010, 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

Any Cedia/Lancer's without Body kits you have pics of? They look...good.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 01:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by OZR_Lancer
totaly uncalled for....
just because some1 doesnt have an evo doesnt mean they cant put the evo parts on the lancer.. i dont have an evo and i have the evo8 cluster, why? cause it looks good.... another example, i have a replica evo9 rear diff for my lancer, yes i dont have a evo, why did i buy it? cause it looks damm good... same goes for cedias, vg seats etc....

hell if i and im sure others here in the states if we had those kits for the 02-03's we would def buy them

those cars in that region is the norm where thy dont have access to the evos where as in the us we have evos....
perhaps you should appreciate your car for what it is. nobody is dissing your car for it not being an evo. but i can't stand people doing this to their Lancers. its not an evo and these fake evo parts do not look good. crap like this is why these cars are seen as ricers. maybe the big gaping hole in the front bumper is just throwing it off, so maybe the interfooler should be your next mod... i drove an 03 lancer for years before I bought my evo, and it did the job just fine without a bunch of ricer wannabe evo crap all over it.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 03:00 AM
Evolving Member

perhaps you should appreciate your car for what it is. nobody is dissing your car for it not being an evo. but i can't stand people doing this to their Lancers. its not an evo and these fake evo parts do not look good. crap like this is why these cars are seen as ricers. maybe the big gaping hole in the front bumper is just throwing it off, so maybe the interfooler should be your next mod... i drove an 03 lancer for years before I bought my evo, and it did the job just fine without a bunch of ricer wannabe evo crap all over it.

Ever thought maybe that stuff you call ricer isnt ricer to us lancer guys. To us lancer guys its one of only a few parts we can throw on our cars. Yes, underframe lighting ect is gay but those 1.8's look sexy as hell!
After looking at the pictures, the body kit they use is duraflex.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Hey man, I see where your coming from. But to be honest with you it is their car and they are going to do what they want with it because they own it, and they are paying for it. They like the way the Evo parts look like on their car. If I told you, to lose something on your car beacause I thought it was ugly, would you take it off? Probably not, you most likely tell me to F off right. I know I would. Bottom line, is its their car, if they like it then cool. As far as giving us Evo guys the Ricer title, then its up to US to change that. What if an Evo was their dream car, but could not afford one. So they can sleep better at night because they feel closer to owning one, or looking like one. Or perhaps making others think its an Evo. Either way, no point in complaining on what they are doing, because it is their car. Dont take this message in a negative way, for I am not bashing you. Just stating the truth. We all share something in common, and thats cars. So lets enjoy them for what they are and what people LIKE to do with them.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

..... you know you have a lancer right? your evolution, is a lancer. C'mon man to each his own. Just because us lancer guys want to put evo parts on our lancers does not make us ricers etc. We choose to put evo parts on our cars because they look good, and the parts most of us install fit without modifications. If your going to pitch in this thread about the way you feel about someones lancer, please do so in a civil way.. like ssg_petty_210 stated.. we all share something in common, our cars. So lets enjoy them for what they are and what people LIKE to do with them.

Last edited by Mitsu.kid.02; Oct 4, 2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 08:24 PM
Evolved Member

Body kits are ricey...Just saying. I thought this was universally known. That being said, some of them look "OK".
Old Oct 4, 2010, 08:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mitsu.kid.02
..... you know you have a lancer right? your evolution, is a lancer. C'mon man to each his own. Just because us lancer guys want to put evo parts on our lancers does not make us ricers etc. We choose to put evo parts on our cars because they look good, and the parts most of us install fit without modifications. If your going to pitch in this thread about the way you feel about someones lancer, please do so in a civil way.. like ssg_petty_210 stated.. we all share something in common, our cars. So lets enjoy them for what they are and what people LIKE to do with them.
I wont hate on anyone. We share the love of cars here. Evo or regular lancer, it has four wheels and will in some way shape or form get built for something. People hatin is BS. Lets all do what we love to do.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Stock is Wack... These body kits r where its at.. (and obviousely im kidding)

Honestly.. That gunmetal one looks really good, almost factory looking with lip. all the rest look like straight up rice..

Thats why i leave my car stock, and add my own styleing to it..
Old Oct 4, 2010, 08:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
can we start a. "wheres the evo" (like wheres WALDO), body kit picture thread.. see who can spot the first real evo out of these fakes.. they do honestly look like good body kits.. only thing that give it away as a lancer is the small wheels, big headlights and stock seats..

Quick Reply: Some pics of Lancer with body kit