Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Evangelis...what I've got, what I have planned!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2004, 03:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car is coming along nicely! One thing about your mod list though... Why have the LSD as a for sure mod and then have forced induction as a maybe mod? I would think they should be the other way around unless you really plan on racing the car a lot. Otherwise I don't think the LSD would be very beneficial, until of course you went f/i. That's $800 you could use elsewhere!
Old Jun 29, 2004, 07:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ghostrider
Car is coming along nicely! One thing about your mod list though... Why have the LSD as a for sure mod and then have forced induction as a maybe mod? I would think they should be the other way around unless you really plan on racing the car a lot. Otherwise I don't think the LSD would be very beneficial, until of course you went f/i. That's $800 you could use elsewhere!
Well I am for sure going with F/I. The reason why I have turbo and s/c in 'debating' is because I'm still debating which one to get. I've heard great things about both, and I'm having a rough time making up my mind.

-Dan