Notices
Lancer Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack From suspension settings to new wheels and tires or brake upgrades... it's all covered here. Sponsored by: The Tire Rack

Air Ride?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2002, 11:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Air Ride?

hey guys/girls, does any one know if there is a shop around the tri-state area that does air suspensions a website that carries universal air suspension? Because living around the tri-state area has some very bad roads and by putting on a body kit I don't want to take a chance to mess it up.
Old May 7, 2002, 11:08 PM

i live in the tri-state area, Pa to be exact, dont waste your time buying an air suspension unless you are just going to show your car. a couple of buddys have air suspension and they hate it the bags are always breaking driving these roads. just get coilovers youll thank your self in the long run
Old May 7, 2002, 11:42 PM
Evolved Member

get hydraulics with 120 spoke daytons, so far the best setup for potholes I've seen.lol
Old May 7, 2002, 11:58 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally posted by Grifter
i live in the tri-state area, Pa to be exact, dont waste your time buying an air suspension unless you are just going to show your car. a couple of buddys have air suspension and they hate it the bags are always breaking driving these roads. just get coilovers youll thank your self in the long run
I agree with everything except PA being in the tri-state area. NY, NJ, CT = tri state.

Air suspension would just be creating more complications and costs than would be present compared to a nice, stiff set of performance shocks. If you want your car to look/be low...just lower it slightly with springs and/or new shocks, and make sure you have a few inches clearance for the body kit. Part of the lowering process is giving the illusion of being low. Anyway...good luck.
Old May 8, 2002, 01:05 AM

I should of read my post before putting it up i ment near the tri state area maybe i should sober up j/k