Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.
View Poll Results: Desire level
OMG... take my CC now!!
32.00%
I'll take it in a few months!!
32.00%
Either way... doesn't matter!
8.00%
No Way!!
28.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Rediculiously BIG BORE FUEL RAILS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:06 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rediculiously BIG BORE FUEL RAILS

What would you guys pay for a fuel rail like this...

I'm talking an inside diameter of over 3/4"

They would be for Ralliart's, 2.0L returnless, and the classic 2.0L with return systems!

Completed of course with ends to accept stock regulator/supply!

NO CORES!!
ALL POLISHED!!
BIGGER THAN ANY OTHER!!
DWARFS the stock rail!!
Attached Thumbnails Rediculiously BIG BORE FUEL RAILS-extruded-rail-medium-.jpg  

Last edited by Boeturbolancer; Mar 28, 2005 at 10:14 PM.
Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how far can these be bored before reliability is an issue?
Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

Um... How much are you charging? Cause I got no cash right now. Wait.. I got two bucks in my wallet right now.

Fox
Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

hrm..sounds good...ive seen the one cusco(or perrin) makes for the evo. its board all the way to the outter wall
Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Question that everyone is going to ask: How is the better then the ones offered by Accolade/Greenpsyco, and the old RRM one?

Fox
Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:13 PM
EvoM Guru

Picture never attached... sorry!
Attached Images  
Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:19 PM
EvoM Guru

These are totally awsome extruded aluminum rails... with made to fit stock ends. In the picture it isn't complete. Just a cutaway showing the style and size.

In a bit i'll have a picture of the completed and polished version for you viewing pleasure. Seriously though i was just seeing what you all would think. This rail would be pricey though... about 240 bucks i'd imagine but you'd never have any fuel issues rail wise even for turbo applications. This rail would support up to 1500hp

It will also have tapped fuel connections (plugged when shipped) for connecting accessory fuel devices/gauges. Trust me when you see what it looks like compared to a stocker you'd soil yourself!

It's awsome and i'll be using one for sure!!
Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:25 PM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by Shingen
Question that everyone is going to ask: How is the better then the ones offered by Accolade/Greenpsyco, and the old RRM one?

Fox
The stock rail could never match this in look or design... there is no way you could outflow it or place any demand high enough on it. This sucker will support 1500hp... all you'd need to do is supply the fuel to it!!

No bored stock one could ever say what this does when seen in person!! Sure you can have stealth of the stocker look... but when you have a turbo kit on the car there is no stocker look with the hood open. For that matter if you have a header on the car or CAI you're not going to pass for stock when the hoods open.

Dude this is a total braggin rights product that is bigger than any rail i've ever seen. The inside diameter measures .800

Seriously though i'm just gauging interest in the product. It should soon be available for the masses but i wanted to get a feel for the backing of it first.

Agian... no stock rail will ever compare!! EVER!!
Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:27 PM
Evolved Member

im interested how much are you gonna be asking boe
Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Boeturbolancer
These are totally awsome extruded aluminum rails... with made to fit stock ends. In the picture it isn't complete. Just a cutaway showing the style and size.

In a bit i'll have a picture of the completed and polished version for you viewing pleasure. Seriously though i was just seeing what you all would think. This rail would be pricey though... about 240 bucks i'd imagine but you'd never have any fuel issues rail wise even for turbo applications. This rail would support up to 1500hp

It will also have tapped fuel connections (plugged when shipped) for connecting accessory fuel devices/gauges. Trust me when you see what it looks like compared to a stocker you'd soil yourself!

It's awsome and i'll be using one for sure!!
read
Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:40 PM
Evolved Member

^sorry, i missed it...
Old Mar 28, 2005, 10:51 PM
Account Disabled

LOL, i knew this was coming eventually boe. it would definately look kick @$$ all polished up nice and shiny. great idea, probably not necessary/worth it for the regular I/H/E n/a guys, but you if you have a serious rig

good job boe, just be careful with the machining specs and tolerance, ie injector placement and size, different types of edges and whatnot, cause a fuel leak would be
Old Mar 28, 2005, 11:02 PM
Evolved Member

^ha no kidding i was so scared when one of my fuel injector rings had a leak, spewing fuel all over the place i thought i was gonna blow up
Old Mar 29, 2005, 06:27 AM
EvoM Guru

No chance of that... everything is custom machined and polished. Everything is in the exact locations and sizes that stock would be.

As far as being worth it for the mods... i look at this way.

If i spend over a 100 bucks for a stock looking rail (big bore) i get some advantages but i still look totally stock and later on if i want to go turbo or try to become the fastest i could be i will have purchased the lesser rail.

Yeah this one costs a lot... but in the end when the hood goes up and people say, "Look at that friggin huge *** Fuel Rail!!"... well it would all be worth it then. I loved popping my hood for guys when i had all the turbo good on there. What good is having it if you can't pimp it bigtime.

Right now i'm just gauging interest... I'll keep this post alive and get comparison pics as well as final product pics up soon.

In the end i can make these for basically any car... evo/ralliart/honda/srt-4/etc.

I'll guarantee you'll never find a better rail from any vendor!!
Old Mar 29, 2005, 06:32 AM
EvoM Guru

All that being said understand that this is just to gauge interest/desire for the product. Speak the truth so that i know what to invest in.

Quick Reply: Rediculiously BIG BORE FUEL RAILS