Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

ACCOLADE New Products Available from us for 2006 !!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2006, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mitsiman
Go for a drive, feel the heat / tempature of your intake manifold.
Now imagine that its 50% lower.
wow. so we are talking roughly 20 degrees Farenheit?
Old Feb 7, 2006, 02:14 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
comatose721 we will be stocking the phenolic spacers, we have already placed the advanced order.
Old Feb 7, 2006, 05:02 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up *giggles like a school girl*

Thank god, a place to order my damn CAMs, trying to figure out how to order cams from the RPW site makes my brain hurt. Stage2 cams before Spring!!

So SRI, RRM Piggy, Header, Pully + Stage2 cams = 140whp(ish)? (reasonable guess?)

-Depressing how weak the 4g94 is. wheres my Civic Si????

Last edited by 02OZR; Feb 7, 2006 at 05:07 PM. Reason: added question...
Old Feb 7, 2006, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
You're gonna want a cam gear and I believe springs for the stage 2 cam, just to warn you. Without a tune your power won't be very good, but with a custom tune (ie either find someone who can use the RRM software or get a different piggyback) you could get some serious power out of those mods. Quick question for RPW, is it safe to use a cam (probably only stage 1 or 2) with high compression (10:1) pistons?
Old Feb 7, 2006, 05:47 PM
Evolving Member

Red face Tune for the lose......

Sucks being on the east coast, we're always so damn far be hide. There are a few after market shops around here(Tri-Cities in TN), but nothing reliable. Well, maybe Ride Revolutions. but i've heard alot of bad things. Doubt I’ve have much of a choice tho then the time comes to tune. MAYBE i could send my Piggy back back to RRM and get them to... *gasp* fix my CEL & maybe a reflash for my cams?? (just a thought).

(They(Ride Revolutions) never could get their Skyline R34 to run for ****, 13sec was about the best time I saw it run.)
Old Feb 7, 2006, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
I doubt RRM would make you a custom piggyback tune, especially considering they have no car to tune it off of. As for the CEL, if its because of the header, just buy the 20$ fix.
Old Feb 7, 2006, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

Angry i could......

I wish it was that simple, but yes, one of the CELs is because of the header, but the other is a "random cylinder misfire" from the Piggy back. Rock said i could send it back to get it fixed, but it was installed correctly the first time (soldered with heat shrink & mounted). I still may do it, god knows that damn yellow light sucks, but as of right now taking it off & shipping it back is a major hassel. (lazy, maybe. but 60+ hour weeks @ work dont leave much time)
Old Feb 7, 2006, 08:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
comatose721 we will be stocking the phenolic spacers, we have already placed the advanced order.
nice. what is the expected arrival date? i'll put in an order in about a month and a half. i need to get some more $$$ for insurance first.
Old Feb 7, 2006, 08:14 PM
Account Disabled

we will have some as early as 4 weeks..
Old Feb 10, 2006, 09:41 PM
Evolved Member

nice. i need another $600 and i can start to play around a bit. in your opinion, do you recommend only the throttle body spacer, only intake mani spacer, or the combination of both? i do understand that, ideally both would be best BUT the question is will you notice a difference with both as opposed to just one? i would assume the spacer between the IM and head would yeild the most noticable differences....who knows. any additional info mitsiman or yourself could offer i would greatly appreciate. thanks.
Old Feb 12, 2006, 10:33 PM
Evolved Member

MITSIMAN, will putting the IM spacer in effect the fuel injection at all? it seems as though the whole manifold is further from the intake ports on the head. am i wrong? also, is this used along with the stock gaskets or will it completely elimate the OEM gaskets?
Old Feb 12, 2006, 11:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I recomend both because they both are designed to reduce the intake manifold tempatures. The slight increase in length is not enough to alter the tune of the vehicle, and it does eliminaet all stock OEM gaskets
Old Feb 13, 2006, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

sweet. thank you very much for your help. as soon as accolade gets them in their hands i will be purchasing a set, my insurance is just about paid off.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:06 AM
Evolved Member

well since you are here, Mitsiman, i figure i will post these questions now rather than starting a new thread. do you have any intentions of marketing lifters, valves, seals, etc for the 4g94? i plan on boosting at the end of this summer. with the turbo i will be installing AEM EMS so i was interested in the stage III cam shaft, adjustable gear, and the valve springs...so while the head is in lots of little peices, i was wondering, maybe i should have a set of valves and lifters made.....what is your opinion?

dave@accolade: do you have any intentions of stocking valve springs for the g94? if not, would you be able to order them in the future (when the time comes)?

mark
Old Feb 14, 2006, 02:46 AM
Evolved Member

these kits plug and play like the rrm kits? because it does kinda hint they give you a base tuned ecu.

Quick Reply: ACCOLADE New Products Available from us for 2006 !!