Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Road//Race Progress Springs also available in Chicago area!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2003, 07:52 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Road//Race Progress Springs also available in Chicago area!

As most of you may know, I am handling, with Road Races blessing, some parts they make and sell. Road Race is having their sale, now until the end of the month. For those in the Chicago Area I have two pair of ES Progress springs in stock now. I may have one leaving soon, but if you are in the area, this might be a good time to pick them up.

I can't do the same price as Road Race, but I can do $159.00 plus shipping which is no more than $10 to anywhere in the midwest, east, and southeast. Local guys, I will be up at Great Lakes Dragway on Sunday (July 13) for the Import War race. If you want to pick them up there, no shipping, and no tax! Got some other stuff coming soon. So check my other RRM posts.
Old Aug 2, 2003, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

hey i know it's been a while since you posted this up, but you still got those progress springs on sale? If so, can u make a better price then 159 ?
Old Aug 2, 2003, 01:55 PM
Account Disabled

that is the best I can do.
Old Aug 3, 2003, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by tswift
Hi all,

As I've posted before, I have some Road/Race parts in stock to pickup or ship. Here is the inventory as of today:

2- Progress Springs $155ea OZ/LS only
RRM got their OZ and ES Progress springs for the same price. So it would only be fair if you sell the ES Springs for $155 too ?