Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Magnecor plug wires for your Lancer !!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2003, 09:52 PM
In Timeout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd like a set of 8.5 mm... can you please PM me with your paypal info so I can send payment? Also, What kind of price can you get me a Kamikaze Header for?? thanks
Old Aug 20, 2003, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

Ok, I sincerely apologize to tose who paid and haven't got your plug wires yet. I just found out that right after I placed my order Magnecor moved and it delayed shipments over a week. Now I am expecting the wires Thursday-Friday this week. I will throw in 2nd day shipping to those who ordered before this was typed ! Again, sorry. I know it sucks waiting on products. I am waiting for my Magnecor 8.5s too !!
Old Aug 22, 2003, 08:34 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not to hijack your thread but your prices seem low... my interests are peaked as many others i've been seeing. I have mostly everything fot the lancer but the plug wires are something i've been looking at. Just can't fathom how you sell them for so cheap. I'm thinking of purchasing them soon. I'm supposed to make a trip to chicago soon and wisconson isn't to far for me to go. I'd like to take a look at your shop. Just something i do before buying things if possible. I checked RRM from top to bottom before trusting them and now we have a great relationship. I trust them completely and know their quality/service. Before i decide on buying from you, since i'll be in the area, i'd like to see your shop if possible. A well organized business gets my attentions... Shops run out of garages get me running. I've seen a lot of late shipping/reschedualling from your threads. I understand supplier mistakes are out of your control but when i spend money i tend to spend big... the more i save the better for me... just need to be sure! Thanks
Old Aug 22, 2003, 12:34 PM
Evolving Member

I talked to some guys in that area. You don't really have a shop do you? You get $ then you try to buy stuff, don't you. Seems like many bits and pieces lead us Lancer guys to that conclusion. Don't plan on seeing anything Boe!
Old Aug 22, 2003, 12:51 PM
Evolved Member

Never claimed to have a shop. I had one in the works in Milwaukee until zoning decided that for what I do, that wasn't the right place for my business (*******s) As for the rest, NO ! I buy things, then advertise them. I work very hard to do what I do and that is bringing great prices. We all gotta start somewhere right ? If my customer service is great and prices great, why do you care if I have a shop ? I have amazing credability and respect here regardless of a shop. I have devoted customers that refuse to buy from other vendors because of my service, so who cares. I want a shop bad, just gotta focus on my customers right now.
Old Aug 22, 2003, 01:21 PM
Evolving Member

PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME AN ******* OZRALLYGUY. That is unprofessional!
Old Aug 22, 2003, 01:37 PM
EvoM Guru

Sooo... you don't have a shop??? Home businesses have never had a good rep with me... seems they are always on backorder or having trouble with suppliers! Often i've found that these excuses are just that, EXCUSES, for why i don't have my parts. I've read many of your posts and countless times i've seen delays blamed on suppliers or mistaken shipping dates. I'll hold off till i see some better feedbacks. Your just to new for me to trust without seeing a shop or official place of business. No Offense but i'm just leary now. Good luck on future endevers... i'll be watching!
Old Aug 22, 2003, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

No, I meant Milwaukee zoning was *******s !
Old Aug 22, 2003, 01:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Boeturbolancer
Sooo... you don't have a shop??? Home businesses have never had a good rep with me... seems they are always on backorder or having trouble with suppliers! Often i've found that these excuses are just that, EXCUSES, for why i don't have my parts. I've read many of your posts and countless times i've seen delays blamed on suppliers or mistaken shipping dates. I'll hold off till i see some better feedbacks. Your just to new for me to trust without seeing a shop or official place of business. No Offense but i'm just leary now. Good luck on future endevers... i'll be watching!
I think my feedbacks are about the same as your RRM buddies. I don't beg for business. I work hard to gain it. Those who can't trust me are loosing out. What posts are you refering to ? I had a delay with Powerslot and Magnecor moved. Don't try to make me out as someone who can't supply because I work with HUGE companies (many of them) that have more buying power than ANY vendor alone. I run my business right and if I say that a product is on backorder or mistaken shipping date, it is the same nationwide. Not trying to rip on ya Boe, It's just that I have worked 12-15 hour days neglecting my family and friends to make my customers happy. I don't work 9-5. I work 8am-midnight sometimes. I work harder than most companies with shops and charge less not because I have to, but that was what I told everyone I would do when I started this. I didn't come to these forums seeing a money making potential, I was a member for about a year that was sick of seeing people (including myself) overcharged daily. I was sick of bad vendor reviews. I have established myself and run a full time business with all the proper documentation of a shop. What could you possibly be leary of ? It's buying and selling parts, not a kidney transplant. My customers seem to be happier and most of the customers I have as regulars came to me because of problems they have with other vendors. I devote endless hours to this operation. Maybe it's good that I don't have a shop yet, because I love devoting ALL my time to my customers. I have 10 or so customers that maybe only bought a couple little things, regardless, I talk to them for hours on AIM helping them with whatever. Would I be able to do that running a shop ? I don't think so ! I take offense to your comments. You have never dealt with me. If you had, you would be saying differently. I gauratee that man . I have a 18 month old son and a stay at home to support. EVERY sale means food for my son and a clothes for my wife. I treat every sale like it was the make or break of my company because I am striving to have an awesome shop and a huge showroom sales floor and to have the best reputation in the midwest . I just want to provide a good life for my family. I know I can't do that not satisfying my customers. Bottom line, anyone that buys from me has nothing to worry about. As a matter of fact, they have someone who fights suppliers dicking around with getting parts out and someone who is willing to pay out of pocket for quicker shipping when something doesn't arrive when I was told.
Old Aug 22, 2003, 09:42 PM
Evolving Member

you tell um oz. im not afraid to buy stuff off ya =)

Link
Old Aug 23, 2003, 07:00 AM
Evolved Member

me either, I just have funding problems instead!
Old Aug 28, 2003, 09:26 AM
Evolved Member

Being shipped 2nd day air today ! Thanks and sorry for the wait.
Old Aug 28, 2003, 12:30 PM

Boeturbolancer
In the past I had a disagreement with ozrallyguy. I believe that it came from a lack of communication. However since then, he has shown to me, willingness to work things out. I have to agree that prior to that disagreement, ozrallyguy always responded promptly to my private messages. He also has made an effort to accomodate me when I was not happy with the product that I purchased. I truly think that he wants to succeed and is aware that a good relationship with customers is a key element to his success. Give him a shot and see if you regret it. you might be pleasantly suprised.
Rui
Old Aug 29, 2003, 07:32 AM
EvoM Guru

Ruipina... i see what your saying and it's not like i'm tempted but my car has a lot to lose if i get a bad product on there. Magnacores are magnacores so i know the product isn't bad at all but i'm just debating and watching for now. I'm sure when the time is right i'll purchase them. Right now i like to leave myself open for upgrading as i'm kindof running out of things to do!