Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Pics of the Galant...unique

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2002, 03:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the stock engine in a 4cyl is 145hp, the stock engine in a v6 is 195, neither are turboed, the stock evo4 engine is 280hp stock, with a turbo, easy to modify, capable of huge numbers, forged internals means it will hold more power,

the stock motor is weak, slow and weak...cant hold much
Old Nov 21, 2002, 03:37 AM

all this kits are really nice, i have alot of those pics already saved on my computer, but ive seen all those kits before, when i was makin the kit page for galantspeed ... but anyways they are all absolutly beautiful

i actually had the evo (vogue) kit ordered for 6 months, then decided i didnt wanna wait anymore and changed my order to the trial sports kit, that i have now, and then waited another 3 months and finally got it lol
Old Nov 21, 2002, 06:21 AM

Re: Pics of the Galant...unique

Originally posted by Clay
heres some pics of the galant, just so people dont think im driving grandmas grocery getter:
I would rather drive grandma's grocery getter. That Galant is ugly. Paint the hood. And rase the height so it doesn't look like somthing is broken. Then maybe it wont suck so much.

Old Nov 21, 2002, 06:39 AM
Evolving Member

i can agree that a different colored hood doesn't add much to a car, but the hoods functionality is was matters.
Old Nov 21, 2002, 09:03 AM
Evolving Member

Oooo La La, that first Galant is TIGHT! Nice job. Karlen
Old Nov 21, 2002, 11:17 AM

lol well the hood is carbon fiber its not black, i guess its an aquired taste, but ... like all girls, your opinion doesnt suprise me, its not so low anymore, like i said i sold the bags, but...thanks for the input