Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Pic of my '05 Gallardo...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2005, 07:55 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is awsome.
Old Sep 2, 2005, 07:59 AM
Evolved Member

get all ur cars together and take a pic
Old Sep 2, 2005, 08:10 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Soon-To-Evolve
that aint nothin wheres the skyline at lol every rich man needs a skyline lol j/k nice list of cars man only ridden in one viper and damn are those fast....
Why did you put all of the periods necessary to make your post readable at the end of the paragraph?

I think that your intention was this:

"that aint nothin. wheres the skyline at? lol every rich man needs a skyline. lol j/k nice list of cars man. only ridden in one viper and damn are those fast."

If I am correct, you are still in training and learing the proper distribution of punctuatiion. Your second sentence was an interrogative, so you should have typed:

"that aint nothin wheres the skyline at lol every rich man needs a skyline lol j/k nice list of cars man only ridden in one viper and damn are those fast.?..."

Note the addition of the question mark to indicate the end of your second sentence.

Next week you should practive apostrophes. You should have applied them thusly:

"that ain't nothin' where's the skyline at lol every rich man needs a skyline lol j/k nice list of cars man only ridden in one viper and damn are those fast...."

A good starting point would be to place them all at the end of the paragraph as you did with the periods and then distribute them later, like this:

"that aint nothin wheres the skyline at lol every rich man needs a skyline lol j/k nice list of cars man only ridden in one viper and damn are those fast....'''"

Good luck. When you are ready for advanced capitalization, just shoot me a PM and we can work on that together.
Old Sep 4, 2005, 07:10 PM

Sorry, didn't know that mistyping would cause such a headache for someone. I thought that you guys would know when to breathe, and when to pause, but I guess not I apoligize.
Old Sep 4, 2005, 10:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boostfed
I would never second guess my self... F430 is an amazing machine. to bad there's a 60-80k mark up on them. the G is definately bad ***...

-Chad-

when your spending that amount of money, whats another 60-80k?

i still ***** about the 9k difference between a base model G35 and a maxed out one