Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Disturbing bike Wreck

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2007, 04:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Vigo
People die all the time. Big deal.
A. I know people die, I been in a horrible accident as a passenger myself and been in a coma as well as suffer tramatic bain injury.

B. Point being you just seem really inconsiderate as do most of the people making the posts on that main forum.

It was just to make awareness to the fact, not for you to say it's no big deal people die,

Last week @ rugters an old high-school girlfriend passed way and then in the VT shooting, my sister's friend died as well. She goes there too btw, Just don't take life for granted; show a little appreciating or maybe sympathy people like you should not bother other saying anything.
Old May 2, 2007, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

wow.. looks like it was a young guy on a crotch rocket... 120mph into the back of a truck or anything for that matter will do it to ya.... LOL one kids response.."gives a whole new meaning to being stuck in traffic" haha
Old May 2, 2007, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

That sucks!! I had a bike and sold it because a friend of mine died driving his. He was actually merging and looked back to cut over. There was a car stuck in his lane and he hit it. Bikes are bad news. No protection.
Old May 2, 2007, 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

Well the looks of where he hit the truck I wonder if maybe the truck didnt get into the next lane right before the crash. I would be willing to bet the truck moved over and he didnt see the fast moving bike. I have seen **** like that and that almost happened to me and several others on a trip to Bay City MI from Flint. I know when I am passing cars and trucks I am not always in the #2 "Middle" lane of the "lane" For a motorcycle you have 3 lanes on each road lane Left Middle and Right. Middle lane is the most dangerous as that is where all the oil and **** drops the most. So if he was ridding the Far right of a lane to the trucks left and the truck changed over to the left lane thats how that could of happened.

Last edited by Maxdelta; May 2, 2007 at 09:14 AM. Reason: dumb comment
Old May 2, 2007, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

I have crashed 2 times lost 10 friends to bikes and watched about 50or so wrecks 50% of the time it IS the bikers fault. doing wheelies at 130-150 MPH or weaving though traffic yeah its our fault. gettinh hit by a drunk driver at an intersection when you are waiting for the light to change isnt. Saw that happen and DOUG STARR lost his life that way
Old May 2, 2007, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Evolution[OH]
^^^^ He just had time to slow down to 120 miles an hour. He was doing more than that.

Did you guys read all the retarted posts those dumb asses made on the other forums?
Yes, the one by the one guy's mother is priceless. Wow, some folks are just plain stupid.
Old May 2, 2007, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Maxdelta
I have crashed 2 times lost 10 friends to bikes and watched about 50or so wrecks 50% of the time it IS the bikers fault. doing wheelies at 130-150 MPH or weaving though traffic yeah its our fault. gettinh hit by a drunk driver at an intersection when you are waiting for the light to change isnt. Saw that happen and DOUG STARR lost his life that way
agree, I own sport bike myself, ive seen alot of videos / stunts / crushes whatever. I knew when i will buy the bike myself i will never stunt or pull some crazy ****. Friend of my brother died, my bro almost lost his life - he sold his bike.
Im getting ready my bike for this summer, I pray each time i get on. I always wear full protection from helm to boots. Do I look stupid? to some people maybe yes. I CANT ****ing stand people with no helm, + sometimes you see a girl on the back seat no helm neither "beeing cool" . I cant stunt anyways because my bike is lower and stretch. I enjoy sunday mornings the most where theres is no traffic. Sometimes my friends ***** at me that i go too slow and cant keep up. "sorry" well, Be smart guys and have your eyes open, i hate bike accidents but i still love riding.

Last edited by tweakdsm; May 2, 2007 at 12:35 PM.
Old May 2, 2007, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

sad...

Watch out for the trucks folks,even if you dont drive a bike:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57198&q=55+amg
Old May 2, 2007, 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

^ wow.. doing 160mph.. he deserves it man.. follow the rules of the road. you'll be fine.
Old May 2, 2007, 07:25 PM
Evolving Member

hell no i would get a bike.
Old May 2, 2007, 07:31 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Duby
A. I know people die, I been in a horrible accident as a passenger myself and been in a coma as well as suffer tramatic bain injury.

B. Point being you just seem really inconsiderate as do most of the people making the posts on that main forum.

It was just to make awareness to the fact, not for you to say it's no big deal people die,

Last week @ rugters an old high-school girlfriend passed way and then in the VT shooting, my sister's friend died as well. She goes there too btw, Just don't take life for granted; show a little appreciating or maybe sympathy people like you should not bother other saying anything.
I don't feel pity for idiots.
Old May 2, 2007, 07:35 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by tweakdsm
agree, I own sport bike myself, ive seen alot of videos / stunts / crushes whatever. I knew when i will buy the bike myself i will never stunt or pull some crazy ****. Friend of my brother died, my bro almost lost his life - he sold his bike.
Im getting ready my bike for this summer, I pray each time i get on. I always wear full protection from helm to boots. Do I look stupid? to some people maybe yes. I CANT ****ing stand people with no helm, + sometimes you see a girl on the back seat no helm neither "beeing cool" . I cant stunt anyways because my bike is lower and stretch. I enjoy sunday mornings the most where theres is no traffic. Sometimes my friends ***** at me that i go too slow and cant keep up. "sorry" well, Be smart guys and have your eyes open, i hate bike accidents but i still love riding.
When you are going fast enough all that gear will not matter.
Old May 3, 2007, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by thaigleshmk
^ wow.. doing 160mph.. he deserves it man.. follow the rules of the road. you'll be fine.
That was in germany...
I dont know you,but i think you would also speed on the autobahn.
Old May 3, 2007, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

wow...horrible
Old May 3, 2007, 11:12 AM
Evolving Member

this does not need to be on this forum. Quite disrupting. Mods please delete