Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2008, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow
Old Apr 4, 2008, 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

Has anybody who dealt with Peter at Norco Mitsubishi been refunded?
Old Apr 23, 2008, 09:21 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
anyone deal with Jimmy242
I am wanting to sell a bumper to him but another guy claims jimmy242 is a scammer.
Old May 16, 2008, 09:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey anyone else have a problem with supradan i bought and paid for 1000cc injectors from him on may 7th and he said he would ship on monday and has since disapeared and does not return PM's, also another member evoone bought the same individuals 880cc injectors and paid and has had no communication from this person.
just giving people a heads up.
thanks
Old May 16, 2008, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AF-Evo8
hey anyone else have a problem with supradan i bought and paid for 1000cc injectors from him on may 7th and he said he would ship on monday and has since disapeared and does not return PM's, also another member evoone bought the same individuals 880cc injectors and paid and has had no communication from this person.
just giving people a heads up.
thanks
its official this guy supradan is a dirt bag scammer he now owes me $288 for the 1000cc injectors i paid for that he hasn't shipped, holler mcdollar $510 for the uego and tru-boost gauges he paid for and never were shipped, and evoone $250 for the 880cc injectors he paid for and never shipped. more and more shady people on this site everyday people need to be very careful.
Old May 17, 2008, 01:43 PM
Evolving Member

Don't really know who to report it to...but I paid ggevoIX $50 for a turbo timer and accessories 2 1/2 weeks ago and I still have nothing. I sent him a PM at the 2 week mark and he said he'd "look into it". I've gotten nothing since. Thank you for your help or forwarding this to someone that can help. I would like to have this person temporarily suspended from the classifieds until the situation is resolved.
Old May 17, 2008, 03:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AF-Evo8
its official this guy supradan is a dirt bag scammer he now owes me $288 for the 1000cc injectors i paid for that he hasn't shipped, holler mcdollar $510 for the uego and tru-boost gauges he paid for and never were shipped, and evoone $250 for the 880cc injectors he paid for and never shipped. more and more shady people on this site everyday people need to be very careful.
yeah, this piece of trash has my $505 and i have nothing. it's been 3 weeks. i just talked to him on AIM and he gave me some BS about his vendor cashed the money already and he'll try to get it back. i filed a paypal claim so now his account is in the -$505 until he returns my money.

this sucks
Old May 21, 2008, 01:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar
yeah, this piece of trash has my $505 and i have nothing. it's been 3 weeks. i just talked to him on AIM and he gave me some BS about his vendor cashed the money already and he'll try to get it back. i filed a paypal claim so now his account is in the -$505 until he returns my money.

this sucks
Actually I wil correct you his account is -$1043 when you add my $288 claim and Evoones' $250 claim. this guy is a piece of S%$t
Old May 28, 2008, 07:19 PM
Evolved Member

alright, paypal ruled my case in my favor but can't get my money back? what's the point in being "safe" using paypal if they're powerless once money is removed from his account?

this douchebag "supradan" stole $505 from me and there's nothing else to do without traveling to his city and kicking his ***?

why is he still a member here? he was active today. his sale posts were locked but he's free to roam the forums even though he's a con artist? what's stopping him from making sale posts in the future?

this ****ing sucks. $505 is not the end of the world to me but it's still a lot of money to just flush down the toilet.
Old May 28, 2008, 08:30 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
alright, paypal ruled my case in my favor but can't get my money back? what's the point in being "safe" using paypal if they're powerless once money is removed from his account?

this douchebag "supradan" stole $505 from me and there's nothing else to do without traveling to his city and kicking his ***?

why is he still a member here? he was active today. his sale posts were locked but he's free to roam the forums even though he's a con artist? what's stopping him from making sale posts in the future?

this ****ing sucks. $505 is not the end of the world to me but it's still a lot of money to just flush down the toilet.
His account was left active to allow YOU to PM him or he PM YOU. I locked his post and I am what's stopping him from making additional sale posts. He has a PM from me and should he not answer his account will be removed.
Old May 28, 2008, 08:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Speedlimit
His account was left active to allow YOU to PM him or he PM YOU. I locked his post and I am what's stopping him from making additional sale posts. He has a PM from me and should he not answer his account will be removed.
thanks... i'm sure he'll answer to you but i've PMed him multiple times and he ignores me. pretty sure the two other guys he screwed said the same thing.
Old May 28, 2008, 09:24 PM
Account Disabled

dang holler, sorry about all that. this is finnns2003 from nt, thought i recognized your sn
Old May 28, 2008, 09:25 PM
Evolved Member

thanks... i'm sure he'll answer to you but i've PMed him multiple times and he ignores me. pretty sure the two other guys he screwed said the same thing.
same here pm'd him and e-mailed him multiple times and he would not answer an of them he stole $288 dollars from me $505 from holler mcdollar, and $250 from evoone.
Old May 29, 2008, 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

I have an addition to this list and I have just been made aware that this douchebag has multiple names on here, his new name is spak920. This kid has done this before and I don't understand why he is allowed to be able to trade post whatever! Mods can you help me here please!
Old May 29, 2008, 12:01 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by EVOlunchbox
I have an addition to this list and I have just been made aware that this douchebag has multiple names on here, his new name is spak920. This kid has done this before and I don't understand why he is allowed to be able to trade post whatever! Mods can you help me here please!
Who are you referring to?

Quick Reply: Scam Alert