Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2009, 02:16 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RockmanX
thx for finally posting in here pete others needed to hear your story
I am going to be all over this loser...His name and info will be soon on the forum to save people from him....
Old Oct 22, 2009, 07:25 AM

I didnt really want to post here but I've had a bit of bad experience with my first purchase on here.

I paid spdracr on the 7th Spetember for a set of tanabe coilovers he had for sale in this thread: Coilovers

And, after 6 weeks or more I still have not received them and my last PM from him (2 weeks ago) they were not even removed off the car.

I have had to open a dispute with paypal/escalate to a claim due to their time scales to which you can raise a dispute/claim.

If he is struggling to get them off the car, just refund me... I dont mind as long as I get my money back.

spdracr, this is in no way meant to be slagging you off or nothing. Its just you have not responded to the paypal dispute nor the PM's I sent before your inbox was full so hopefully this may get your attention to respond to me...

Especially with you being online today as well...

Cheers,
Gaz
Old Oct 22, 2009, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
question for you is why the hell did you buy coilovers that are still on a car. thats not smart. you can not really see the condition and on top of that if he was still using them then he was not ready to sale. You need to read the description of the item at hand if its not ready to ship next day then dont buy it simple as that i hope you get you money back.
Old Oct 22, 2009, 12:37 PM

With them being for sale I assumed they'd be removed when payment was cleared.
As well as that I had PM's that once the payment cleared they would be removed at the following weekend. How was I to know he wouldnt?
Old Oct 22, 2009, 02:48 PM
Evolved Member

again you DONT buy anything that cannot be shipped same day or next. If you cant see the product in its entirely why the heck would you waste money on it?? he said im selling these ill remove them once i get payment. you should have never considered them. anytime i buy stuff from here which is my entire mod list btw i get pics of product ready to be shipped. if they cant provide that your setting yourself up to fail and thats what you did.
Old Oct 22, 2009, 03:31 PM

thanks for the heads up... (3)
Old Oct 23, 2009, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by RockmanX
again you DONT buy anything that cannot be shipped same day or next. If you cant see the product in its entirely why the heck would you waste money on it?? he said im selling these ill remove them once i get payment. you should have never considered them. anytime i buy stuff from here which is my entire mod list btw i get pics of product ready to be shipped. if they cant provide that your setting yourself up to fail and thats what you did.
With him being a member for over 3 years and a previous positive Personal Sales Rating I thought it'd be safe. Least I know for future.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SupraGaz
With him being a member for over 3 years and a previous positive Personal Sales Rating I thought it'd be safe. Least I know for future.
true i can see where you would look at that but always always get pics of actual produt name in pic something so you know its ready to go. if they cant do that move on. most that are selling items dont mind sending pics like that unless they are not honest. also if its a large purchase 500 or more Call the seller to get confirmation as well.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 06:20 PM
Evolving Member

Looking for "95sweetness" Scammer...

hi, any one know this guy?? 95sweetness , i bought a wideband from him:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...trunk-lid.html

he live in chi town... some member can help with this ****ing scamer???

here is again:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...o-chitown.html

here is the email: aroca.steve@gmail.com

Last edited by Sideck; Oct 27, 2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 08:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^post it on the midwest section.
Old Oct 30, 2009, 10:18 AM
JYD
Evolving Member

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HOUCKEAH!

i bought an exhaust from this loser and he never shipped it. told me a bunch of lies and excuses. told me that i shouldnt complain because of the great deal i got on the parts. Paypal was able to recover about half of the money i paid because thats all this loser had in his account. and since it wasnt bought through ebay, im just SOL on the rest, which is also total bullshick! Now this guy is just using a different paypal address, so ill never see my money, even though he has promised refunds many, many times.

here is the deal thread, and his personal info. everyone call this ******* and ask him where the *** my money is.

For Sale - TurboXS Cat-Back Exhaust & RMR Down Pipe

716-698-1668
http://www.facebook.com/houckeah
Old Oct 30, 2009, 11:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JYD
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HOUCKEAH!

i bought an exhaust from this loser and he never shipped it. told me a bunch of lies and excuses. told me that i shouldnt complain because of the great deal i got on the parts. Paypal was able to recover about half of the money i paid because thats all this loser had in his account. and since it wasnt bought through ebay, im just SOL on the rest, which is also total bullshick! Now this guy is just using a different paypal address, so ill never see my money, even though he has promised refunds many, many times.

here is the deal thread, and his personal info. everyone call this ******* and ask him where the *** my money is.

For Sale - TurboXS Cat-Back Exhaust & RMR Down Pipe

716-698-1668
http://www.facebook.com/houckeah
I was involved in a similar situation with this seller.
Old Oct 30, 2009, 02:22 PM

Thanks for the heads up, why are there so many ....holes out there?? Don't they realize with these forums they will just get slammed into oblivion?? Go figure?
Old Nov 4, 2009, 07:59 AM
CMB
Evolving Member

Hate the scammers and the slacker slow shippers are just as bad. I make them send a photocopy of their ID if its a newer member in addition to the other safety steps in this thread.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 06:25 AM

i found a scammer his user name is Ride927.. we agreed on a trade for my forge mbc and his gm 3 port boost controller and i sent my part out and recieved nothing and it has now been almost a month.. here is the tracking info i gave him
9101785091401238761524.. his name is Devin Bender or ride927 on this forum he is a scammer...!!

Quick Reply: Scam Alert