Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2010, 11:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
well for one he should know where his parts are that he is selling.

and if you guys agreed on the fmic and licp at 220 and he can not come through with the deal then a refund should be at hand. its not your fault he cant find the licp and its not your fault he spent 2 hours taking the fmic off. news flash. i know my self can pull and install a fmic in 30 minutes. tell him its not your fault he also works like a union laborer. get your parts or get your money back
Old Jul 9, 2010, 11:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by evodan2004
well for one he should know where his parts are that he is selling.

and if you guys agreed on the fmic and licp at 220 and he can not come through with the deal then a refund should be at hand. its not your fault he cant find the licp and its not your fault he spent 2 hours taking the fmic off. news flash. i know my self can pull and install a fmic in 30 minutes. tell him its not your fault he also works like a union laborer. get your parts or get your money back
Later he clarified that he cant find his stock licp to replace it with.

But thank you for sharing your thoughts. I already stressed it to death with him that the deal was for both items at 220. On top of it , it was a price he asked and I did not negotiate and gave him what he offered.

Its like talking to a kid. All he did was kept saying that I agreed to buy the intercooler from my first post in which I quoted up there. And I kept stressing that I didnt say i was buying it but rather I said:

Hello, I'm really interested in the intercooler but I have a few questions.
Key word "interested" and a major restriction "but I have a few questions"

I much rather not go through the paypal process and ultimately the credit card claim. But it seems like I might have no choice from his last reply.
Old Jul 10, 2010, 12:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
this needs to be posted in scammers thread not a thread created.
Old Jul 10, 2010, 05:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by BluEVOIX

Its like talking to a kid. All he did was kept saying that I agreed to buy the intercooler from my first post in which I quoted up there. And I kept stressing that I didnt say i was buying it but rather I said:

Key word "interested" and a major restriction "but I have a few questions"

I much rather not go through the paypal process and ultimately the credit card claim. But it seems like I might have no choice from his last reply.
When you sent your payment you basically agreed. " to both idems"
Old Jul 10, 2010, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
open up a claim on paypal and send them all the posts between u and the seller so that they can make his paypal account negative until he HAS to pay back the money

Last edited by Nomad4g63; Jul 10, 2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old Jul 10, 2010, 09:01 AM
Evolving Member

Paypal claim definitely. Their new rules in the past year are so are pretty strict concerning items like this. And if he has no proof he has shipped both items you will get your money back from them.
Old Jul 10, 2010, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the info guys.

I'm prepared to file the claim on paypal, I just wanted to give him a chance to pay back, even when he bluntly said that he will keep my money and sell the item to someone else.

But I'm not going to wait any longer and will file the claim if he doesnt respond by today. He's already logged on a few times today so there is no excuses for not replying.
Old Jul 10, 2010, 10:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^ As much as i can't stand paypal since they screwed me at one point (long story). That is your best bet(open a claim), and you should get all your money back.

Items : Intercooler + Licp
Price : 220

Owner can't find licp, deal is broken.

Msg him and be like i have a car for sale you want it? And then say, oh but its missing the wheels so just give me 1000$ less and its yours. lol

dj
Old Jul 10, 2010, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOlution561
Lol, you're ridiculous. i don't care what you do, i will refund all your stinking money. 100 dollars isn't gonna make me richer, sounds like you need more than i do. you will have your money tonight, i am not a thief so dont try to make it seem that way.
Last quote. I'll wait till end of day tonight. I'll keep you guys updated.
Old Jul 10, 2010, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BluEVOIX
Last quote. I'll wait till end of day tonight. I'll keep you guys updated.
He already spent a few seconds sending you a PM saying he's gonna send you back the money tonight. Don't know why he can't spend 2 more minutes sending you your money right away. Wonder why he has to wait for tonight to send it He might be really out of funds. Just my .02
Old Jul 11, 2010, 09:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rush63
He already spent a few seconds sending you a PM saying he's gonna send you back the money tonight. Don't know why he can't spend 2 more minutes sending you your money right away. Wonder why he has to wait for tonight to send it He might be really out of funds. Just my .02

I think he is just doing it for the f*ck of it.

But I got my money back now and I'm glad I dont have to put up with his crap any more.

Judging his personality off of his responses, I'm glad he didnt send the parts to me. He seems like the type of person that would have purposely done something to the items or been really careless in handling them before sending them out.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

glad you got your money back, i cant' stand dealing w/ scrubs

I remember while back i purchased a catback exhaust from ebay if i remember correctly. He said it was a full 3" cbe, and once i received it it was a 3" axleback and a 2.25" mid-pipe.

After doing some research i realized that exhaust brand didnt even exist in a 3" catback, opened a dispute with paypal, contacted the seller, and never got **** back, so i basically paid for an axleback the price of a cbe.

i can't stand paypal. seems like their efforts of getting the buyers money back for anything are garbage. I showed them proof that the exhaust i received isn't what the AD specified, and that the exhaust brand didnt even exist in 3" (the whole catback), and the Sellers defense was "i bought it as a full 3" cbe" ... well then i guess he got ****ing ripped off since it doesnt exist... and its my fault now that he passes that garbage cbe onto me? sigh

just do your research on items/seller as much as you can via research and questions as much as you can before making a purchase

just my .02

dj
Old Jul 11, 2010, 08:24 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah, paypal claims process does pretty suck, I have been screwed a few times by buyers none the less purchasing an item in a clearly stated condition, receiving it then filing a claim it wasn't it said condition. So I then proceed to say fine send the item back I'll eat the shipping costs for you and refund your money as soon as the item is returned. I even have sent return labels for the items. 2 times paypal has stripped me of my money, both times in excess of $100, and I never received the items back.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 08:55 PM
Evolving Member

Any luck from anyone with Domolution? I tried sending him an e-mail since he hasn't signed on in a while, but still nothing.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 09:19 PM
Admin Alumni

Originally Posted by BoostKid87
Any luck from anyone with Domolution? I tried sending him an e-mail since he hasn't signed on in a while, but still nothing.
He has not responded to any of my PM's....at this point I would not advise anyone to do business with him. I've locked all of his FS threads and removed his ability to post FS threads. I have not banned him simply because I want him to be able to respond to these issues, which he has not thus far (over 12 days).
If anyone does business with ANY user that is using the paypal name or any email name of domolution, please PM me since hes already tried to use a new member name to do business here in the last 10 days.

Last edited by SASD209; Jul 11, 2010 at 09:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Scam Alert