Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2010, 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^Well based on his wording, he said headlight(single), so I would be pissed because it would look retarded to have mismatched headlights.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 05:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi spt. Thank you for alerting us about the scam..
Old Nov 10, 2010, 10:45 PM
Evolving Member

Worst sales

Nobody buy from Kim.ry dudes a loser that obviously does not know what he sells he couldn't tell a difference between a horses *** and his face!!! Worst purchase I've ever made from
The worst seller
Old Nov 10, 2010, 10:48 PM

What did you buy?
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:46 PM
Evolved Member

Beware: EvoDreams 3m di-noc CF vinyl

I saw EVODream's (aka Justin Adams) For Sale thread on the 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber vinyl. My friends and I were interested in wrapping our Evo roofs. FYI, I cant find the thread anymore. Must of been deleted by the mods.

I first ordered two sets of 4ft x 5ft. A couple days later, I sent payment for another 4x5 roof sheet. The first two sets came in a roll tube. There was a 8" tear on the sheet but thats not the issue. When the second roof sheet came in, I was horrified that it came inside a small box. I opened it and the roof sheet was folded and shoved inside. Please see my pictures. It looks like crap. My friend who does window tinting and vinyl wrapping said the condition of it cannot be massaged or flattened out.

I filed a Paypal claim but they denied it saying it doesnt matter if the goods was shipped the way it was. So with no way of getting my money back, my friend used to sheet for his roof. We peeled off the paperback and we could see tiny holes from where the sheet was folded and creased. Everyone who helped put the CF vinyl on our friend's car was dissapointed with the way it turned out. Theres nothing I can do now except is to warn potential buyers.

Old Nov 11, 2010, 12:19 AM
Evolved Member

Wow OP you made an excellent post. We should hunt this guy down and punish him!!

Go back to school and get your grammar and punctuation under control then return with a more detailed description of the problem so that people can actually understand what the hell you're talking about. You're not helping the community if you start a thread degrading another person with absolutely no information whatsoever.

Old Nov 11, 2010, 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

Dude sends a headlight that doesn't tell you the housing is painted..and dude above me eat a big one
Old Nov 11, 2010, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lord251
Dude sends a headlight that doesn't tell you the housing is painted..and dude above me eat a big one
You would have been better off negotiating the return of the item and money than just posting a negative rating and going off on the guy. So it wasn't as described, send it back and file a claim with paypal saying it wasn't described correctly... If he won't give you the money back then they will get it for you. If your story is true.

You can't blame people for not agreeing with you right away when you come into the forum with a rant. Your punctuation and grammar just made you sound irate and irrational and it is tough to agree with someone that is obviously making a post out of spite/anger and not giving all of the facts.

Sorry to hear that this happened to you, try and talk to the seller and work out a return or exchange of some sort.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 09:42 AM
Evolving Member

Ok thanks
Old Nov 11, 2010, 07:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Positron
Beware: EvoDreams 3m di-noc CF vinyl

I saw EVODream's (aka Justin Adams) For Sale thread on the 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber vinyl. My friends and I were interested in wrapping our Evo roofs. FYI, I cant find the thread anymore. Must of been deleted by the mods.

I first ordered two sets of 4ft x 5ft. A couple days later, I sent payment for another 4x5 roof sheet. The first two sets came in a roll tube. There was a 8" tear on the sheet but thats not the issue. When the second roof sheet came in, I was horrified that it came inside a small box. I opened it and the roof sheet was folded and shoved inside. Please see my pictures. It looks like crap. My friend who does window tinting and vinyl wrapping said the condition of it cannot be massaged or flattened out.

I filed a Paypal claim but they denied it saying it doesnt matter if the goods was shipped the way it was. So with no way of getting my money back, my friend used to sheet for his roof. We peeled off the paperback and we could see tiny holes from where the sheet was folded and creased. Everyone who helped put the CF vinyl on our friend's car was dissapointed with the way it turned out. Theres nothing I can do now except is to warn potential buyers
This is what sucks about scammers.....here you have a long time outstanding contributor to Evom that gets taken by some sh*t for brains a-hole.

Just goes to show your that it can happen to anyone so buyer beware when dealing with transactions on this site
Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by goforwand
This is what sucks about scammers.....here you have a long time outstanding contributor to Evom that gets taken by some sh*t for brains a-hole.

Just goes to show your that it can happen to anyone so buyer beware when dealing with transactions on this site
Nice how people can make statements on things that they havent heard both side. Guy messaged me about the creases in the material. I explained that I have sent the vinyl in boxes just like his numerous times. All he needed to do was apply a light heat after the material was removed from its backing. Instead he had his window tint expert messing with it and applied the heat without removing the back. Keep in mind his expert friend who deals in window tint was there to guide him. Well I have done tinting, I know what heat it takes to mold tint. THIS WILL MELT AND CREAT PINHOLES. Especially when you do it with the backing still on. I know because I have experimented with the stuff to see what all it does so I can give people the right direction to go with it. Well after he had already damaged the product, he wanted to send it back for an exchange and filed a Paypal case against me. We all know Paypal sides with the person who sent the money 9/10 times. I explained to Paypal the same thing I explained to him. I even sent him a video link. Paypal got the link too. Guess what, they could see that he did not follow instructions on applying the product.

So, before you go making a statement like that, get the facts. I have been here for 7+years and have done plenty of transactions without a hitch. This guy does not want to accept responsibility for messing the vinyl up. That simple.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 01:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lord251
lol not this retard again...
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...arts-sale.html
look at my FS thread, do you see that i listed it as a VIII? as a buyer, you are responsible for what your buying. dont call people a thing when they r not, cuz i can prove that your wrong just like that. fyi, look at the picture that was listed on my FS thread that I taken down after it was SOLD(cuz thats what i do to make my thread cleaner), it is obviously painted black inside. RETARD.

this SCAM **** is getting old real quick, if you were any closer, i would have been at your place and slap the livin **** outta u kid. GRow the **** up.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 02:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
some angry people in here for sure LOL
Old Nov 14, 2010, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVODreams
Nice how people can make statements on things that they havent heard both side. Guy messaged me about the creases in the material. I explained that I have sent the vinyl in boxes just like his numerous times. All he needed to do was apply a light heat after the material was removed from its backing. Instead he had his window tint expert messing with it and applied the heat without removing the back. Keep in mind his expert friend who deals in window tint was there to guide him. Well I have done tinting, I know what heat it takes to mold tint. THIS WILL MELT AND CREAT PINHOLES. Especially when you do it with the backing still on. I know because I have experimented with the stuff to see what all it does so I can give people the right direction to go with it. Well after he had already damaged the product, he wanted to send it back for an exchange and filed a Paypal case against me. We all know Paypal sides with the person who sent the money 9/10 times. I explained to Paypal the same thing I explained to him. I even sent him a video link. Paypal got the link too. Guess what, they could see that he did not follow instructions on applying the product.

So, before you go making a statement like that, get the facts. I have been here for 7+years and have done plenty of transactions without a hitch. This guy does not want to accept responsibility for messing the vinyl up. That simple.
Well, then I stand corrected if indeed what was sent was salvageable, so my apologies.

It would seem to me that if the material came this way (folded with seams vs. a tube) then it would be helpful to proactively explain the process to remove the seams. I realize though that the communication goes both ways...

I know if I received the material this way, I would automatically think that it was trashed, especially if I had an installer say that he could not work with the material. It's like ordering a print and having it come folded in half....the first thing one will think is that there is no way I can frame this....
Old Nov 14, 2010, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Justin please stop making up BS. I asked you at first politely if you wanted to do exchange but
you were stubborn and said no and to apply heat. Why is it my job to go extra steps to correct or fix something that should have been shipped in a roll tube?? You did that correctly the first time on the 2 roof sheets that came in a tube. I sent you another 4x5 payment plus "shipping" and you ship it in a retarded box. Just to save a few bucks on shipping?

Also your facts are wrong. My friends ruined cf vinyl wasnt applied until after my paypal claim was denied. Because there was no other options to pursue and we were stuck with a creased $135 sheet. Also my window tinter friend doesnt just do window tint. He does clear bra and colored vinyl wrapping and 3M di-noc. So please dont fool yourself if you think I took it to a shady installer.

Since seeing your reply with false and untrue statements, you are definitly a shady person. Cant believe your covering up for your mistakes like that with lies.

Originally Posted by EVODreams

Quick Reply: Scam Alert